Share some things that make you smile!

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

This is canon. You can't convince me otherwise. Also, remember when GW had a sense of humour?

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
By my reading, Games Workshop had the sense of humour, but a shit load of their audience didn't. And, well, the customer is always right.
I blame Matt Ward. Most of the Spehs Mahreens fanwanking and really egregiously superserious grimdark fluff happened under his tenure as main designer and writer. Ok no, that's not really fair. Dude had the thankless job of pleasing the various fanbases and the higher ups at GW, all pretty much by himself.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I blame Matt Ward. Most of the Spehs Mahreens fanwanking and really egregiously superserious grimdark fluff happened under his tenure as main designer and writer. Ok no, that's not really fair. Dude had the thankless job of pleasing the various fanbases and the higher ups at GW, all pretty much by himself.
Didn't he also almost kill off the sisters of battle?

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Didn't he also almost kill off the sisters of battle?
Don't remember. But he is the one who wrote the Khornate Knights fluff. The one where a bunch of Grey Knights slaughtered a whole convent of Sisters whose faith protected them from a demonic nano-virus or something, so the Knights could annoint themselves in the Sister's blood to ward off corruption, even tho that same codex also literally says Grey Knights faith is so strong they are completely immune to the lures of Chaos.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Seeing hippies and spiritually-adjacent folk (insert implicit quotation marks where appropriate) harbour weaknesses this conspiracy theory managed to exploit even across Europe and the rest of the world as it folds in other conspiracies from an eager, overconfident crowdsourced format, the concern is steadily growing quite strong. So maybe an informative podcast for coping mechanism?

Master Of Puppets

Apr 5, 2020
Country
United Kingdom

This is canon. You can't convince me otherwise. Also, remember when GW had a sense of humour?
You successfully started a bit of an obsession for me here. Been plowing through this channel's content whilst painting and loving it.

Ta.