Share your first world problems

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
My car doesn't come with one of those clicker things. I have to use my keys to lock/open my doors like some kind of animal.

someguyfromhell666

Oct 11, 2010
I live in a university residence, in a single room, and about half of all nights, people are constantly rowdy and yelling and I can't sleep.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
There aren't any good movies on Netflix except the few I've already seen.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Meatspinner said:
OT: My mustache is to long and I tend gnaw on it subconsciously but i can't be bothered to trim it
HA! I just shaved my goatee off because of that very reason! It looked terribly unprofessional of me at my office while chewing on my mustache and I just couldn't stop!

Also, a new first world problem!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8911864/2013-super-bowl-power-outage-stops-game-super-bowl-xlvii

I used up thirty-four minutes of my life watching a black out. I was hoping to get home to play some video games but because of that delay, the game ended too late and now I have to go to bed. Honestly, there is no way someone has a worst life than I do...

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Want to build a new gaming PC this year but rumour has it that the Kepler 7xx series won't be out till Q4 of this year, while I want to start building it in August.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
Cousin got me Persona 4 Arena; I don't own any seventh generation console.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
My bunch of silly problems:

- i have too-many games to play while studying my software development course at the ou, it makes me die a little inside :(

- i have so-many peripherals for my pc that some of them conflict on ports and i have to unplug them now and then
and my sound system is so sensitive it can deafen people if the computer alters the volume

- i have too-many pies, and choosing one i want takes more time than eating it

- my bed is so comfortable i cant get up in the morning, and i lay there wondering if it's worth bursting my bladder to keep laying there for another 5 minutes

- my heater makes me sweat because it has no thermostat and it's too cold to have it off

- my tap water pressure is low, it takes a while to fill a glass of water

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I'm worried my new computer isnt going to arrive before dead space 3 is out :(

GunsmithKitten said:
Ah yes, "First World Problems", the adult equivalent of being told "Eat your peas, kids in China/Africa are starving!!" as if that'll improve their situation anyway.

Because, as we know, if you're beaten to death or strapped down to some psychopath's table while he drains blood from your neck all so he can conduct experiments on near death biometic experiences, it's not as bad if it happened in SOMALIA.
wait..what!?...what world are you living in!?

WalrusPowers

Mar 30, 2011
My problem is that I can't enjoy first world life without feeling slight guilt! It fucking sucks!

shrekfan246 said:
I can't decide on whether I want to write, watch a show, or play video games, so I'm doing none of them and instead spending my time on the Escapist.
Whatcha writin'?

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
i have to wait almost a month for MGR.
i won't be able to play dead space tomorrow because the game will have mouse acceleration or some other sign of a terrible port
i am lying on my bed and my tablet is just out of reach, but there is stuff i want to watch on there

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
GunsmithKitten said:
Vault101 said:
I'm worried my new computer isnt going to arrive before dead space 3 is out :(

GunsmithKitten said:
Ah yes, "First World Problems", the adult equivalent of being told "Eat your peas, kids in China/Africa are starving!!" as if that'll improve their situation anyway.

Because, as we know, if you're beaten to death or strapped down to some psychopath's table while he drains blood from your neck all so he can conduct experiments on near death biometic experiences, it's not as bad if it happened in SOMALIA.
wait..what!?...what world are you living in!?
I read a lot of crime/murder fiction and true crime docs. I think it's affecting my worldview, as I now see mastermind psychopaths everywhere I turn. It's not a pleasant existence.
ooooooooaaaahhh kaaaaay

the thing I wrote= first world problem

the thing you wrote= horrific nightmare, not a first world problem

mabye watching somthing nice...like a pixar movie

The Nossa

Jan 25, 2011
I always get stuck sitting next to the same bloke whenever I take public transport. He wont shut the fuck up.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
I decided to stop segregating the white from the colored laundry as a protest against linguistic ethnocentrism, but now my nice white shirts are all dingy.

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
i couldn't pick a favorite

the remote is gone
the idiot eating smelly ethnic food on a plane.
the soda cans don't have a locking mechanism
the word that is spelled correctly and both Google chrome and word tells me it's wrong.
the air in my potato chips bag
too few pockets on my coat
the prick who sits in front of you on the bus and have the nerve to lower his seat.
the dalek's voice hurts my ears.
my phone battery goes to hell
i have too much stuff expensive stuff that my shelves are too full(the ultimate first world problem)
i don't get to use the F, N, S, C, and D word
my friend don't think it was as funny as i do
i have always have too much free time before whatever show/event i have tickets to.
all the games i own are boring
everyone around me are stupider than me at all time
i am full but i still want the last slice of pizza
the office is only on tv when i am out
my friend posting ever thought that stumbles around in their head on Facebook
i see the same commercial again and again.

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
Rariow said:
My computer desk is just big enough that my keyboard and mouse both fit on it, but just small enough I can't fit a plate between my keyboard and myself without pushing the keyboard way far back, meaning I can't eat at my computer without having to uncomfortably stretch my arms to use a keyboard to post a post on a forum bitching about this.
: (

Another thing is that i barely ever read any novels because i have too many videogames, movies and TV/Internet Shows that occupy my free time.

lechat

Dec 5, 2012
Mcupobob said:
My car doesn't come with one of those clicker things. I have to use my keys to lock/open my doors like some kind of animal.
topic is first world problems. pretty sure cars like that only exist in third world countries

Zanderinfal

Nov 21, 2009
Got $150 and I'm looking at a brand of Kevlar/fiberglass/aluminium/Carbon Fiber/whatever-the-fuck paintball and airsoft mask I have been wanting for ages for the purpose of cosplay...

Don't know what camo to get. That's about as bad as it gets for me.