Shiny Ponyta

slowpoke999

Sep 17, 2009
Have you ever been this excited?
This video is a few days old,but for those of you who haven't seen this, has anything you have ever done in gaming ever made you this pumped?
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1941054
(contains mass amount of shitty music and nerdgasm)

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
Ah, the dark side of gaming loserdry.
And what the hell was with the 3 gameboys at once thing? He actually has 3 gameboys and 3 (I hope its each seperate version atleast) games? I get pretty obsessive (like making sure I get 3 +5's in Oblivion or Morrowind every level) sometimes, but there is a line. I dont know if I crossed it, but hes about to lap it again.

arcade109

Jul 7, 2010
Wow, i dont think ive ever been that excited about anything in my life. Then again I have a life i dont use looking for pokemon constantly...

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
although Shiny,s are rare I never realy got that excited it was more like cool a shiny!

minarri

Dec 31, 2008
I can't understand why he got so happy before he even caught it. I would only cheer after I caught the blighter.

I bet the thing's IV's were awful too LOL.

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
i got a shiny bulbasaur just a few weeks ago when i started up fire red, not that exciting though. Clearly shiny ponyta must be linked directly to human endorphine release

Kaez

Jan 11, 2010
I don't see why he's so excited... ooo a different texture color.... but it has the same abilities as every other fucking ponyta..... just a little rare

Jimson

Aug 31, 2010
I got a Shiny Larvitar once while playing crystal, I shat a few bricks, woke up my friend to brag, After that it was over, I wasn't really looking, but this guy, had a system set up, and was probably doing this for DAYS (Or hours I guess) So for him, it was probably a huge accomplishment.

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
Seeing as I've never found one, I'd be pretty excited. Not THAT excitied however.

The only shiny I want is a Shiny Charizard.

Charizard=Cool
Black Charizard=Awesome

Kaez

Jan 11, 2010
You know the only "shiny" I ever caught... was the same shiny everyone caught in the day, the red garydos (or however you spell it) in Gold and Silver for the GBC

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I've found a few shiny pokemon here and there but I've never reacted like that. I really got excited my first time but the most I did was a 9 second victory dance.

Heh, made me laugh though.

Glamorgan

Seer of Light
Aug 16, 2009
henritje said:
although Shiny,s are rare I never realy got that excited it was more like cool a shiny!
The chances are 1/8191. He had a very good reason for being excited.

Whobajube

Mar 25, 2008
The only shiny I ever caught was in Gold version. Ran into a Spinarak, tried to run, couldn't and didn't understand why. So, I decided to catch it and didn't realize until later that it was shiny.

As for being that excited whilst gaming? I don't think ever. Not THAT excited.

Glamorgan said:
henritje said:
The chances are 1/8191. He had a very good reason for being excited.
After 25000 encounters? Heck yes he did. Took him like 9 months or something to do as well. That's dedication!

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Yeah, I'd be about that excited. Bet it has shit IV's, though. That's the luck-o-the-draw. Or do shinies have inflated stats?
EDIT: Also- "I can say without hyperbole that this is the greatest achievement in human history." Ha, made me laugh.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
God I am blushing. I once had a random encounter with some wierd thing in Gold, but I sucked at Pokemon back then and didnt catch it.