Shoot Many Robots Is Exactly What You Think it Is

SelectivelyEvil13

Jul 28, 2010
Intriguing idea, but the trailer actually killed my interest in the same minute. Hopefully the game will be more fun that random, small explosions in a junkyard with mechanical bits strewn about; that worries me somehow. Wouldn't random gameplay footage be at least a little more interesting? Hopefully?

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
John Funk said:
randommaster said:
Daemascus said:
I see no robots... How can we destroy something that does not exist?
Well, all the robots have been shot, obviously.

John Funk said:
Touhou Project could be Shoot Lasers at Little Girls Wearing Hats.
Or just cranium accessories in general. Are you the reason why more Touhou stuff has been showing up as of late?
Eh? We've had stuff that actually references Touhou? News to me. :p
Well, it's mostly been in the con galleries, but there was that Pokemon League at PAX story. Nothing actually about Touhou, though.

You should remedy that and review Touhou 12.8.

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
WaderiAAA said:
Wow, that gives me some great ideas for gamenames (you might guess the franchises or genres they are related to)

Break jars to find money
Kill robots and steal their powers
Create character and mess up their social life
Kill every mythologic creature
Steal cars and go nuts
-uhm, pretty much every rpg?
-reminds me of an old Sega Megadrive/genesis game, cyborg justice, i'm sure you're referring to something more recent though
-Sims?
-Shadow of the Colossus? Or another greek mythos game
-Any GTA

This has been done in another thread, it was gold...

The trailer above didn't do much for me, i am curious though, so as far as that it worked. Looks like a terminator type affair so far

flying_whimsy

Dec 2, 2009
oh man, "stomp on koopas" would be a great band name...or maybe "stomp on goombas" Shoot, now I can't decide.

..."Stop those Roombas"?

SmugFrog

Ribbit
Sep 4, 2008
Is it anything like Escape From the Planet of the Robot Monsters? That was a fun game. I think that was the name of it... it was awesome.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
JohnnyDelRay said:
WaderiAAA said:
Wow, that gives me some great ideas for gamenames (you might guess the franchises or genres they are related to)

Break jars to find money
Kill robots and steal their powers
Create character and mess up their social life
Kill every mythologic creature
Steal cars and go nuts
-uhm, pretty much every rpg?
-reminds me of an old Sega Megadrive/genesis game, cyborg justice, i'm sure you're referring to something more recent though
-Sims?
-Shadow of the Colossus? Or another greek mythos game
-Any GTA

This has been done in another thread, it was gold...

The trailer above didn't do much for me, i am curious though, so as far as that it worked. Looks like a terminator type affair so far
-Yep
-I was thinking about Mega Man
-Yes
-That and God of War
-Exactly