Shooter Guy and Life In Bullet Time

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
5-0 said:
As much as I would like to hear you try something a bit more progressive in structure, if people couldn't put up with the vocals not coming in for ONE WHOLE MINUTE on "You Died", I don't think there's much hope.
One of the reasons I do feel wary of doing some more intricate and long songs - people often just don't have the attention span for it.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
People got their panties in a bunch over the jabs? Ha. Worry not about the stick up their butts, Gav, parody will always miss some people. Besides, Shooter Guy is hilarious, poking fun at the games, the game makers, the varied communities playing them, and even a British Ex-Pat living Down Under and his "favorite" trend in gaming of late. What's not to love?

Also, anyone else looking forward to more smooth-bore snipers in Assassin's Creed? Because of how much fun it was in Revelations to be sniped from across town by six muskets with perfect aim, right.

TheBestPieEver

Dec 13, 2011
New album on July 12th? There goes my hope to get a new violin next week! Why? Because I have to buy anything from MoS day 1.

Ticonderoga117

Nov 9, 2009
I absolutely loved "Shooter Guy" and I always get a kick playing it whenever I'm in Battlefield 3. Plus the Arnold and Yahtzee references always give me a smirk.

Would you consider doing an Encore for "Ballad of Clay Carmine" and "The Grind"? These are some really awesome songs and could use a good encore. :D

Xelzeno

Mar 7, 2011
Love life in Bullet time even though I haven't even played MP3. Makes me want to though. And it feels good to have another humorous song like Shooter Guy! It has been a while. You Died being the latest one I think? On that note you picking up Prepare to Die edition when it comes out?~

PS. Somehow the comment answering is starting to become my favorite part of this! The amount of rage is without end!;)

Darcaner

Jul 9, 2012
Hey, Gev, Are you playing any MMORPGs? If yes, want you to write a song about some game of this type?

(sorry for mistakes in text, if it has them, I am from Russia and I know English not wery well.)

Lugbzurg

Mar 4, 2012
Sassafrass said:
Wieke said:
And could anyone explain what "360 no-scope" is?
Mainly seen in CoD, this is where a player, normally aged under 13 or "big" on YT, has a sniper rifle.

They then jump off of something, spin in a full circle before firing without using the scope to aim the shot. This normally ends in two ways, a lucky shot which leads to much rejoicing and claims of "I pull off this shot everyday, it's piss easy." despite it relying a lot on luck, or this hilarious clip. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LnJdeSJ5y8]

It normally ends like the clip.

OT: Love Shooter Guy, reminds me why I shouldn't play MW3 without a buddy. :)
I remember a friend of mine showing me a 360 No-Scope he got on Halo Reach in which he shot through two enemy players in one go from nearly a mile away. One in a million... I think. I haven't played a lot of online multiplayer, but I'd assume this isn't common.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Darcaner said:
Hey, Gev, Are you playing any MMORPGs? If yes, want you to write a song about some game of this type?

(sorry for mistakes in text, if it has them, I am from Russia and I know English not wery well.)
Your English is fine :)

I don't play MMOs because I have an addictive personality and they would eat all my time!