Should Death Row Inmates Be Used for Experiments?

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
ravensheart18 said:
Tanakh said:
zerobudgetgamer said:
Maybe I should have been more specific. They're taking up space in prison. Maybe this doesn't sound much better, but we have inmates entering prisons every day, so much so that several are overcrowded, at least here in America. While my idea may not be the holiest of options, it's not only freeing up space in prisons, but it's also getting rid of people whom society couldn't care less about in the first place.
Well, i am not against your idea. But only if they accept, and to be fair i am all for human experimentation of any kind as long as it is voluntary.

Thomas Guy said:
evilthecat said:
Congratulations, you are now on the moral level of this man:

OMG Jackie Chan...seriously who the hell is that.

But OT- No that is awful. Just awful.
Shirō Ishii, a rather brilliant microbiologist that also happened to have some weird values.
"Some weird values"? There's an understatement. He killed THOUSANDS of chineese PoW. He tested biological warfare agents on them, froze them to death, disected them while they were alive, etc. The only reason he wasn't prosecuted for war crimes was he was hired by the US government to be a lead scientist in their new and expanded biowarefare division.
I believe the understatement was intentional. And no, he wasn't a very nice chap. That too was understatement.