Show About Games Show: 3D Arwings & Blues & Reds

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Who is that mysterious man with the black shades... and I must admit, a 3D overly of a computergame would liven up a day's work.

Apr 28, 2008
therandombear said:
HankMan said:
Epic 'Boss' fight there.
And I didn't know TF had geishas
Well...the medic did get a geisha hair hat during the shogun update.

Nice episode, ....Do a Barrel Roll!
And it legitimizes many-a-fanfic...
*shudders*

OT: Great episode this week. Loved every moment of it.

WaffleRanch

Nov 3, 2010
Quick note: they're not actually Geishas/Japanese ladies...they're wearing traditional Chinese dresses..they're Chinese women with sass ;)

WaffleRanch

Nov 3, 2010
warfjm said:
Most of the audience can "get" the TF2 reference but most of the characters I couldn't place or recognize. I was more distracted by the TF2 inaccuracies than actually paying attention to the jokes. (TF2 doesn't have capture the flag, the heavy doesn't wear a mask, there are no women in TF2, the scout wears a baseball cap not a newsboy cap, ext ext ext...)

The first clip was actually well thought out but poorly executed at the end of the clip. Wasn't that funny. I couldn't figure out if that is what REALLY happened to the boss or it was just what happened to him virtually. Hence, I was distracted and my distraction veered me away from the joke.

The middle throwaway joke you could have done without. How much time and effort did you put into the throwaway joke? It looks like a lot because of the special effects. I wouldn't put so much production value into the throw away gag and focus on the quality of the joke itself. "The Idiots of Garry's Mod 2" did the Frisbee joke better.

Still not funny.

The guys who made the episode said nothing about it being about TF2...it was just a couple of the viewers guessing that it might be TF2.

It's probably just 2 generic Red and Blue teams, as the person on comment #21 said. So the characters can wear and be whatever they wish as long as they're wearing red or blue, Mr. Detail Police.

Apr 17, 2009
For those who don't get the Tron Joke: the guy said "Go Long!" They were just playing a game of frisbee, but of course that's a lot more dangerous than it sounds in their world

The Random One

May 29, 2008
But the blues and reds did eventually combine their families, and that's how the 3rd Street Saints were created. 100% true canon story.

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
Some nice ideas, but kinda poorly executed. A couple of bits in the RvB sketch were great, but as a whole the pacing was off, which was a shame. I think I said exactly the same thing back in the first episode XD

aldowyn

Mar 1, 2010
Definitely my favorite other than the LP2 skit. And overall this episode might even be better, just not skit to skit.

dkyros

Dec 11, 2008
Thought it was great, loved the starfox more than anything else. Brings me back to... lets say a long time ago

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
But... I love purple. ;p

Also, why is it always Red VS Blue?

What happened to Green? (... Wait. Colour blindness. Of course. >_<)

May 5, 2010
Yeah, no one's ever done "red vs blue" before....Oh wait.

And I'm not even sure I get the first sketch it felt more like a tech demo.