Show About Games Show: Kinect and MvC3DLC

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Slycne said:
This accidentally went up for a few minutes a week before it was supposed, that's all.
Only quoting you to say how much I love...no, 'wuv' your avatar.
Seriously.

More on topic: This was pretty hilarious. The best line was from the Kinect skit:

"Promise you won't go all Sky-Net on me!"
"Fo sho"

A computer that says 'Fo sho'? Awesome. Just awesome.
I love you guys.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
If I could get Faith to deliver my mail, fed ex would be going under!

and for your cleaning cartridges. you need to move the cartridge from side to side while blowing!

emion

Feb 3, 2011
the kinect hater (JK don't even have one XP) kinda looks like a slim version of Zach Galifianakis o_O

kaieth

Mar 16, 2010
Here's a hint. Repeating the same word over and over does not make something funny.

Ex. "Game-shop-shop", "Gamesturbation: games to the gamer", "Show about games show".
None of these things are remotely funny to anyone with a developed cerebellum.

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
Baby Tea said:
Slycne said:
This accidentally went up for a few minutes a week before it was supposed, that's all.
Only quoting you to say how much I love...no, 'wuv' your avatar.
Seriously.
Heh, thanks. As part of my recent replay of the Baldur's Gate series, I bought it through Good Old Games so I would have a more easily installable version going forward. Which only makes three times I've bought it... But it did come with some avatars that I just had to put to good use.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
Awesome, Considering the university of "Waterwuu" is in town.
I also just beat mirror's edge. Faith is much cooler than Fed-ex.

I also just realized, I have seen the host before, she was in an episode of psych.

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
MODOK was odd starting out but at least he's more fun than She-hulk

plus it's actually a really fun character

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
Cool, I feel you finally got a good balance to your pacing. In previous episodes I liked the ideas but I felt the individual sketches tended to go a little too long, this worked much better. You still could have maybe shortened the first bet a little bit, but it was fine none the less.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Great episode, though it was odd to see something you didn't put obvious amounts of man hours into. eg: Snake's House, or LBP world.

Guess you guys are starting to stand on comedic feet instead of technical feet, fucking rad.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Wow, I didn't really feel a weak link this time around. It was a solid, well edited, and all around well built episode.

I didn't really like Faith's voice, but that's how it is sometimes.

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
emion said:
the kinect hater (JK don't even have one XP) kinda looks like a slim version of Zach Galifianakis o_O
I thought he looked familiar, but I couldn't place who it was he looked like. Thanks.

Feb 13, 2008
*laughs* That's it! Three/Four good segments.

I was worried about the Hal/Kinect but you pulled it off well. :)

And the Game Station(no relation) was reasonably accurate, but I guess your actress didn't want to wear a negligee to get it that accurate.

guise709

Feb 2, 2010
lol should introduce more sterotypes just for the lulz. Hvaing trouble in Madden enter "jock mode" getting schooled in halo? "kid mode!"