Show About Games Show: Kinect and MvC3DLC

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
I freaking love the Mirror's Edge joke. Props. Wait, there's a news post at the bottom of the page saying the sequel might still be on! Blessed timing!

Alluos

Nov 7, 2010
The "Asian mode" segment was awesome, and yes, Kinect is intelligent... TOO intelligent some might say ¬_¬

Becoming Insane

Jun 18, 2008
I would pay extra to get my packages delivered by Faith, if only because I know that they'll get to my house no matter what.

So yeah, the last bit made me laugh, the rest was pretty entertaining. Keep up the good work!

emion

Feb 3, 2011
-Drifter- said:
emion said:
the kinect hater (JK don't even have one XP) kinda looks like a slim version of Zach Galifianakis o_O
I thought he looked familiar, but I couldn't place who it was he looked like. Thanks.
HaA XD no prob, isnt that that the escapist community is all about xP

Captain Bobbossa

Jun 1, 2009
"automatic updates have allowed me to become self aware" - brilliant.

I think this show about games is gonna go far

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Daiiiiiiiiiiiiisy,Daiiiiiiiiiiiisy
If you get this reference, give yourself a cookie for having good taste.

And yes, Faith > FedEx

Aftershock

Nov 7, 2006
If you guys keep this up, and only develop farther from this point, you've got a winner. Actually didn't have a segment I didn't like this week... not all of them were hilarious, but none of them were completely devoid of humor. Also, props on fixing your sound problems, had no issues understanding anyone this week at a consistent volume level.

Wakefield

Aug 3, 2009
That Mirrors Edge part had me in stitches. That was the funniest thing you guys have ever done.

And the Asian mode thing in general.

NinjaTigerXIII

Apr 21, 2010
Seriously out of All the characters they could pick for Marvel, they picked MODOK......Thats just Dum....Dum Dugan, YEAH I MADE THAT JOKE!

joe90

Nov 23, 2010
The Kinect bit coulda been shorter, but the cartridge bit took me back to the mid nineties, and I'm only 21!

shadowform

Jan 5, 2009
Ha Ha Ha! Casual racism is funny when the person telling the joke points out that it's mildly racist!