Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Yet anouther brillent comic.

I dont think I could hold a face like that at all id go with to much rage or something.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
To be fair, there would have been hell to pay if he had been honest and said, "The Sonic fan base is full of c**ts."

Another great strip!

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Lasted longer than I would have.

Also, if that's his Poker face he must REALLY suck at it. Or really creep people out.

"Well, Jerry just lawl-gasimed, I fold."

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Just be glad he wasn't a political journalist. His head would fucking explode from the amount of mind numbing stupidity an elected official is capable of dishing out...

Tanakh

Jul 8, 2011
Sonic still has a fanbase? Well, i guess anything is possible in DevianArt.

uguito-93

This space for rent
Jul 16, 2009
Tanakh said:
Sonic still has a fanbase? Well, i guess anything is possible in DevianArt.
And hopefully that is the last time someone will mention Sonic's DevianArt fanbase. Now please excuse me while i go rub agent orange in my eyes.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011

Baby seal approves of today's comic and the joke of sophisticated Sonic fans.

He also wants to know how Sonic fans are even still around. >.>

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
I was lost as a member of the sonic fanbase back when Sonic Adventure for dreamcast came out. And they made it so you STOPPED RUNNING when you slightly touched a wall.

I was hoping that would be Sonic's Mario 64 breakthrough moment but alas the guys at Sega were so busy patting themselves on the back about how awesome the dreamcast technology was they forgot to make a game.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Laughing at funerals. God, that's the worst. And now I'm probably going to have this strip in my mind the next time I'm at one, and that will make suppressing laughter even harder.

Balvale

Oct 17, 2008
This one gave me a good laugh. I've had the misfortune of being in similar situations, i.e a lecture on urban poverty.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
No, "sophisticated" isn't the first word that comes to mind when I think of Sonic's fanbase either. No, the words that usually come to mind when I think of Sonic's fanbase generally include: "stupid", "anal", "moronic", "immature" etc.

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
And it for this reason that as much as I love Sonic I don't want to be considered part of the fanbase. Although the same goes for most things really. Once you look at fans as a collective rather than individuals pretty much everybody starts to look idiotic.

Mournblade94

Apr 11, 2012
An important point to note:

The p53 gene which is responsible for embryonic axis formation in human embryos, and cell division suppression in humans is called the Sonic the Hedgehog gene. That is its official scientific name.

It makes the sonic the hedgehog protein. So maybe the developers remark is not that far off. The person that discovers a gene or protein gets to name it.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
RJ 17 said:

Baby seal approves of today's comic and the joke of sophisticated Sonic fans.

He also wants to know how Sonic fans are even still around. >.>
That's not a baby seal, it's a furry baguette with a face.

Obviously.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
The Gentleman said:
Just be glad he wasn't a political journalist. His head would fucking explode from the amount of mind numbing stupidity an elected official is capable of dishing out...
What if he was both. Imagine having to deal with the amount of BS an elected official can spout about games?

Actually no, best not to think about it... ever.