Shows which died before their time

Jun 11, 2008
Sonic Doctor said:
Glademaster said:
Sonic Doctor said:
Well who knows there could always be a reboot like V where they can do it again but next time not make the same mistakes.
That would be nice. I wouldn't mind if they did it right away, it would be fine if they kept the same actors, but retconned it by saying something to the effect that what had previously occurred was one of those alternate realities that SG-1 liked to do. Then we actually get a real show that they make with the proper style, toning down the character story parts of the show. Keep Rush relatively the same and I wouldn't mind if the other characters got changed around a bit with their personalities.

It would be good at least.
It would be good but I suppose we will see what happens. Lets hope we at least get the SGA movie relatively soon though.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009

Anyone else remember this? The Mummies Alive! only ran for one season!

I Thought it was awesome :)

Also Mortal Kombat: Conquest!

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
Someone already mentioned Undeclared. I was 16/17 when that was on and loved coming back from a Friday night and sitting down to watch it before going to bed.

Invasion was another. I believe it was something to do with the writers strike. I don't think they even showed all the episodes over here.

I have a gripe with Prison Break because of what it did with Seasons 3 and 4. Half of Season 3 didn't happen, again due to the strike, and 4 felt so rushed and just got silly towards the end.

Supernatural hasn't ended but I feel it should have ended with Season 5. Ok it was getting a little silly but they way they dealt with the finale, just so they could make Season 6 made me incredibly annoyed, as I had been a huge fan of the show since the start.

It could have ended on an epically bittersweet note that I would have been happy with. Bobby died (he was my favourite character and I would have been happy for him to stay dead if it meant the show ended on that note), Castiel died (didn't really care on that one), Sam sacrificed himself to put Lucifer back in the pit (which was fitting). It could have left Dean a broken man, he'd have lost his Father figure, his brother and his whole reason for being a hunter with the whole "it's been your destiny since the dawn of time" storyline ending. They had the set up in place for the family he'd always wanted but had been denied by his duty, it could have ended there.

But no, oh no. They had LITERALLY Deus ex Machina after Deus ex Machina througout the bloody series. In the episode where they go to heaven "This isn't the first time you've been here, you die we send you back" bullshit. Well I really worry about their safety now huh? And then God, yes God, brings back both Bobby and Castiel. WTF? It was the Apocalypse, it wasn't supposed to be a happy ending all round. The only people they ever really kill off are the female characters. They do that because the fandom (fair enough most of the fans are housewives/women) got pissy whenever a female character got close to either of their mastabatory aides, so every single female who appeared for more than one episode had to die?!

Chuck being God? Again what the fuck. How can they just throw that in there at the end like it's ok? Too much "Fanservice" in the last two seasons which fucked up what was once a brilliant show. Sod you lonely, moaning housewives. Even with all that, the right ending to Season 5 could have saved it!

There, I feel better now, rant over.

ReaperzXIII

Jan 3, 2010
Better Off Ted was hilarious, but Mr. Sunshine makes a nice replacement (same love interest as Better Off Ted). Viridian was basically Glados in corporation form.

The Cape, I was just getting into carnival batman just as they cancelled it

Invader Zim made me the weird child I am today! BEWARE THE MOOSE!!! THE MOOSE!!!

Catscratch was fucking hilarious! One of the best shows on Nickolodeon, and they cancelled that shit but iCarly still lives, the world is cruel.

Yin Yang Yo

Megas XLR, best show on Toonami hands down

Undergrads, was so freaking funny it was unbelievable

Game Over, basically sims meets nascar meets tomb raider meets every other game genre to ever exist. Don't eat the special cookie dough! I can't believe this only got like 5 episodes

I really liked According to Jim and My Wife and Kids, I wanted more.

All of Us and Everybody Hates Chris, the last 2 good black sitcoms we had :(

Father of the pride! That show was so hilarious

Less Than Perfect