Siblings

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I want to know about the siblings of the Escapist.
Do you have any siblings?
What are they like? Do you have other information aboot them you feel like sharing?
I don't have any siblings, I am all alone...

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I have a 9 year old brother who is annoying , selfish and cheeky.

SomethingUnrelated

Aug 29, 2009
A younger sister, aged 12 or 13 (shows how involved i am). She's annoying as hell, and kinda bratty. Sound familiar, anyone?

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
A younger brother, 16, and a younger sister, 11. Both horrible phases of life for me, the oldest. Though my brother is cute though, setting his first steps with girls, it's adorable to hear all of it from the spy I got in his friends group.

And well, my sister is a pre-teen/tween, VERY glad she ditched the Jonas Brothers a while ago. Maybe I can make her listen to good music, maybe even nerdify her a bit! Nerds of the future: I shall unleash my sister upon you! Father her children, let nerds dominate the planet!

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
A Younger sister. Two years younger than me. Shes an annoying little chav. Nothing more needs to be said.

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
4 younger sisters that I know of, although I haven't spoken to two of them for quite a few years (mainly because I broke of relations with my dad, and those two sisters were the children of him and his new fiance). Aside from those I have 3 stepsiblings, two older stepbrothers and one older stepsister.

That's about it...

bobknowsall

Aug 21, 2009
One younger brother and two sisters, one older and one younger. It never gets boring, let's put it that way.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
I have a Brother and 2 sisters, all of which are older than me. God damn it. I get on fine with all of them, no problems with my family :p

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
I have a sister that is 11 years older than me, married, and her first kid just had his first birthday this past month :D

Other than that, I have a few unnofficial brothers and sisters that are like family to me.

mintfresh

Nov 28, 2007
I have a younger sister (16) and two younger brothers (9 and 4). I get on with them, though we argue a lot too. But certainly I like and love them. I would hate to be an only child.