Silent Hill Collection Will Be PS3 Exclusive

weker

May 27, 2009
Treaos Serrare said:
weker said:
Treaos Serrare said:
An HD remake of the First Silent Hill would make Konami more money than Mario makes for Nintendo, that's not a joke either, that's a fact.I think they're saving it as a surprise for when the release date/window gets closer, because 2 out of 5 is not much of a collection at all(Shattered memories doesn't count for 1.) be cause it sucks balls, and 2.)it is completely different from the silent hill series as a whole, The Room is a better game than it)
"more money than Mario" Wow that is one hell of a bold claim, I think your joking. If you are not joking how did you get that idea.
Mario is huge, he has a cult and there is no denying that,but he runs on nostalgia and minute innovations here and there. pretty soon people are gonna get tired of him and Nintendo will drop him like a diseased rat, hopefully those two instances will be simultaneous or else it will be a costly mistake, and Nintendo has made some costly mistakes in the past(see the falling out between them and Sony that birthed the PlayStation) beyond that, id say that the fans of SH are just as numerous as Mario's and most if not all would buy an hd remake of the first game of the series day one, and if konami plays their cards right they could make a collectors edition out of this bundle and make even more money(a proper collectors edition would have to include a bloody bible from the towns cult that details the history of it and of the town, or a replica of the Metatron)
I have no idea how there is more silent hill fans then mario. I have never heard anything about the silent hill franchise being as big as mario at all.
If you section of fans as hardcore gamers, then you would be knocking down mario to a level closer to silent hill, but i still think there would be more mario fans.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Yahtzee is gonna go crazy: SH 2 in high def!
His favorite game of all time, and now I'm finally gonna go see what all the fuss is about ;)

DarksideFlame

Feb 9, 2011
Sweet, I might pick this up as I have for a long time been curious about the Silent Hill series and since I haven't got a PS2 i've never got the possibility to check them out