Simple

K12

Dec 28, 2012
I think any online forum should have "don't be a ****" as their first rule.

Silverspetz said:
So, has anyone here bothered to look up Whedon's OWN story in all of this?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/joss-whedon-on-leaving-twitter#.svJP6yp5VO
Yeah but you see he's just saying that because... erm... I got nothing.

I hate how many of these things turn out to be complete crap because people want everything to be simple "X caused Y because Zs are all idiots". Having said that the things said to him were still unacceptable

Naqel

Nov 21, 2009
Scars Unseen said:
With that kind of background, it's clear that this Joss Whedon guy is a menace to women everywhere. Pass the pitchforks!
He gave them a finger, they took his twitter.

By pandering to the SJW's, he put himself in the center of their attention.
An SJW cannot be pleased however, because if they are pleased, they aren't "oppressed", and when they aren't "oppressed", they don't really have much else in life.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
I feel like they've been warming up for like a week to do this comic, with their other comic involving the word ****, lol. Anyway, bravo. I completely agree. And the same goes for bumper stickers on cars.

"Hey, I've got a complex and storied opinion on a thing, but I'd rather boil it down to a simple blurb on the back of my car because being easily labelled and identified by both my peers and enemies is more important to me than being fully understood."

Darkmantle

Oct 30, 2011
It's really sad too, Joss Whedon courted this audience of radicals and it bit him in the ass.

Hoist by his own petard.

runic knight

Mar 26, 2011
Darkmantle said:
It's really sad too, Joss Whedon courted this audience of radicals and it bit him in the ass.

Hoist by his own petard.
I wonder if he learned anything from the experience, considering the eagerness he believe the same claims when they weren't leveled at him previously. Hopefully more people see and learn that you don't need to out-radical-progressive everyone else by witchhunting lesser progressives like a pyramid scheme from hell. Hell, I'd settle for people realizing there is a difference between being for the Left and being a radical douchebag using that as a means to deflect criticism. Both from people looking at those who ran Joss off critically, and those within the left side of things who defended that sort of crazy behavior in the first place.

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
Which is why you always look for sources to the alleged tweet/post. Because Tumblr is sin and lies!

Seriously, this is too true for me to handle.