Sir Hammerlock Lifts the Veil On Borderlands 2

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
That was the best 7 minutes of internet video I've seen in a long time. This game can't come soon enough.

lithiumvocals

Jun 16, 2010
Turner Shanks said:
Andy Chalk said:
placed an orbital base above the surface of the planet, from which he can deliver supplies and troops to wherever he needs them.
I now will forever see Handsome Jack as an RTS player building units, gathering resources, and such.
So that's why we're fighting him...

GUYS, BORDERLANDS 2 IS JUST PROPAGANDA BY THE FPS OVERLORDS! THEY'RE TRYING TO INFLUENCE US THROUGH SYMBOLISM TO KILL OFF ALL OTHER GENRES, STARTING WITH REAL TIME STRATEGY! *tin foil hat*

ShadowTrooper-A-E

Aug 20, 2012
Great just great yet another awesome video making me more impatient for this games release and makes me more conflicted on what character to play first when it is released thanks Gearbox!:)

More on topic this is looking more and more game of the year material which is awesome.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
If Sir Hammerlock is in the game, I just somehow became even more stoked.[footnote]That is, I joy puked my face off.[/footnote] If he is not in the game, I still became more stoked, just slightly less more. Please put him in the game, Gearbox...

Jan 13, 2012
Wow, this is the only Borderlands 2 trailer that has got me hyped :D

I'm liking the variety in the terrain and enemies. Zer0 is still gonna be my favourite by the look of it.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Which character are you guys looking at playing? I'm definitely going for Axton on my first playthrough. Nuke a turret? Yespleasethankyou.

ThePuzzldPirate

Oct 4, 2009
TorchofThanatos said:
Comic Sans said:
TorchofThanatos said:
I haven't played the first but looks like I will be picking up the second.

Quick Question: Can more then one person be the same class in co-op. Can you have 4 Zero's on a team for example? Me and my friend are thinking about being the same character.
Absolutely. There can be any combination of classes. My friend and I both played through about half of the first together and we were both Sirens.
Thanks, both of us want to be the turret guy. I might try Zero though. Making a melee ninja sounds like fun.
You can though I suggest not mainly cause of loot, I don't think it is the same as the first in this but classes had upgrades to certain weapons. Being different classes help distribute the guns so there is no argument.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Like I needed to be any more stoked for this game Gearbox.
I appreciate this video anyway. Very informative.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
ThePuzzldPirate said:
TorchofThanatos said:
Comic Sans said:
TorchofThanatos said:
I haven't played the first but looks like I will be picking up the second.

Quick Question: Can more then one person be the same class in co-op. Can you have 4 Zero's on a team for example? Me and my friend are thinking about being the same character.
Absolutely. There can be any combination of classes. My friend and I both played through about half of the first together and we were both Sirens.
Thanks, both of us want to be the turret guy. I might try Zero though. Making a melee ninja sounds like fun.
You can though I suggest not mainly cause of loot, I don't think it is the same as the first in this but classes had upgrades to certain weapons. Being different classes help distribute the guns so there is no argument.
ya only one class has gun specific upgrades which is the assassin and that is sniping. I agree though about varying up the weapons me n my gf did that in the first game so that we never needed to share ammo or guns.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011

Sweet, sweet violence...

So can't wait for this.

And thank you, Sony, for giving PS+ members the first Borderlands for free. That's a fucking great hype booster.