Sissy's Magical Ponycorn Adventure Owes Cuteness To 5-Year-Old Designer

Indignation837

Apr 11, 2010
That wasn't cute, that was disturbuing... and she better watch out, or...
Cave Johnson's gonna figure out how to make that lemon burn her house down.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
SomeBritishDude said:
Further proof that when adults and children collaborate on something awesome happens.

Observe.

[img/]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_z0pJlsi693Y/TUIB-7NvfqI/AAAAAAAAACo/KN0zbTPlc3Y/s1600/Axe-Cop-Cover.jpg[/img]

http://axecop.com/
My thoughts exactly. More team-ups with thirty-year age gaps between creators, please.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
OMG!!! This is the greatest game in the WORLD!! The story line is so amazing, and game play mechanics like I've never SEEN!!

Areani

Dec 18, 2008
I found this much more disturbing than cute, but then again I'm insanely tired right now. Now I'll have nightmares about evil lemons, tiger's wanting to eat me and dinosaurs locking me in cages.

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
"Tiger, close your eyes!"
"Okay."

Right. That being a point-and-click, I expected a convoluted sequence of arbitrary exchanges for each "room". More adventure games should be left to five year olds.

Feralcentaur

Mar 6, 2010
Finally! The only point and click Adventure game which I'm actually good at and don't need walkthroughs for!
...And It was designed by a five year-old... huh...
...Wait, why doesn't she like Socks exactly!?
Edit:
Zomg Orange boy was a Ponicorn all along!?!? I never expected that!

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
Wha.. The...

The CUTENESS! IT BURNS!!!!

Seriously, this is such a concentrated amount of cuteness it can cause Soul-Scarring when observed by the unpure, or just when observed for longer than 5 minutes.

Throwitawaynow

Aug 29, 2010
Orangeboy reminds me of the janitor from Futurama, or the janitor from water boy. For extra fun keep clicking on the lemon. I hope someone didn't call the cops on me, I was using speakers.

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
That was.... by far one of the most creative things I have ever played.

She frees a ponycorn from a cage, just to put in in a smaller airtight jar?

My mind is blown. So Random.

Roganwilson

May 24, 2009
I just realized how much I hate kids' voices. Shrill, piercing, abominable noises. But other than that, I enjoyed the game.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
PhunkyPhazon said:
Someone get this girl a job as a lead game designer. NOW!

Please?
We'll give her a couple years and teach her about logical fallacies. I think she has the potential to be a great designer in a few years.

*Checks pulse*

I don't have a heartbeat, I should probably go now. I do NOT want to see a ZP review of this game. Of course I don't think Yahtzee is that much of a dick to actually do it. He comes off as a crass asshole in his videos, but he's got a heart of some type of precious metal, possibly bronze or copper.

Stevepinto3

Jun 4, 2009
"BAM! Magical powers, you're a mouse now!"

I lol'd pretty hard at that part.
FeralCentaur said:
Zomg Orange boy was a Ponicorn all along!?!? I never expected that!
Greatest plot twist I've ever seen.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
if i tell anyone i actually played this people will assume i was tripping and saw weird things.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
That was the cutest damn thing I've ever seen, my cold black heart was just overwhelmed by it's cuteness.

What does she against lemons anyways?