Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Stevepinto3 said:
"BAM! Magical powers, you're a mouse now!"

I lol'd pretty hard at that part.
FeralCentaur said:
Zomg Orange boy was a Ponicorn all along!?!? I never expected that!
Greatest plot twist I've ever seen.
Normally I can see whats coming next in a story, but I was really lost in this one.

But hey, who could predict the mental path of a five year old?

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
That was... so ridiculously cute XD But... why does she put them into jars?! Why is that a good thing to do to living things you really like? Sounds like someone shouldn't be given pets ;)

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
I liked it apart from the cliff-hangar ending.

This isn't over Evil-Lemon! Next time I'll bring enough coconuts to finish you.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Hey has anyone finished this? I'm stuck at the part with the coconut... I looked on Google but there are no walkthroughs??

LOL just kidding, I played it all the way through, I'm so proud!

This is really sweet, although the kid's voice did start to grate on me after a while...

wwmcfar

Oct 12, 2009
Just donated $1 to Cassie's education fund. Please do the same if you think Ponycorns are awesome.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
that little girl should be ashamed of herself. She assualts a lemon, frocibly changes a dinosaur to a mouse with no provocation or warning of him getting used to his new body, and tricks a tiger out of a meal, which he'll no most likely starve.

And on top of it all, she wants to "save ponycorns" by putting them into a jar, against their will, taking their freedom.

for shame.

... Though it was pretty cute... I guess.

Puzzlenaut

Mar 11, 2011
Did anyone else notice that the final "boss" sounded suspiciously like herbert the Pervert from Family Guy?

Beneath this game's incredible cuteness lies a dark tale of child abuse and pedophilia.

delroland

Sep 10, 2008
Bandwidth rapeage = difficulty in accessing the site. Just sayin'.

Cute game. I gave her a buck.

And what the hell?! Quebecistani Dollares are worth more than the American Dollar now? When did that happen?! :p

Firehound

is a trap!
Nov 22, 2010
Fidelias said:
Wha.. The...

The CUTENESS! IT BURNS!!!!

Seriously, this is such a concentrated amount of cuteness it can cause Soul-Scarring when observed by the unpure, or just when observed for longer than 5 minutes.
Then I'll avoid it. Just to not have my computer burst into flames.

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
The lemon is STILL evil! I smell a sequel: SMPA Part 2: Ponycorn Power and the Loathsome Lemon!

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
What the hell did I just play? Hearing a 5 year old calling lemons evil is pretty funny though.