Skinny jeans

Yarggg

Apr 17, 2010
I wear them all the time... In fact I'm actually wearing some now.
I think skinny jeans are awesome.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
I wear them. A lot. You guys saying they wouldn't fit, were they guys or girls jeans? Cause I hear guys skinny jeans are not sized properly. Ever. I find my jeans quite comfortable, plus they're awesome and METAL! So go me.

Daipire

Oct 25, 2009
Lame, they bundle my enormous manhood.

Ladies, if your man is wearing skinny jeans, his willy must be tiny.

Gaderael said:
Skinny jeans look awful on EVERYBODY. And if they're not skin and bones, the jeans give that oh so lovely "Muffin Top" look. Bleh. I'd rather wear acid wash jeans from the 1980's, with the matching jean jacket, then skinny jeans.
Skinny jeans look good on skinny girls, not too skinny mind you. It's a fine line, really...

Zwilorg

Sep 11, 2008
for the woman hell yeah it is nice :p for the men?_?_?_?_? camon!

there are clothes for one sex and clothes for the other :O and the ones in between (for the ppl in between too hahahah)

Addendum_Forthcoming

Queen of the Edit
Feb 4, 2009
Zwilorg said:

there are clothes for one sex and clothes for the other :O and the ones in between (for the ppl in between too hahahah)
That's right, give me my tights and corselet, I'm going 16th century male European aristocracy on your arses <.<

Cover me in lace, tassets and bows then give me my dress sword bitches ... height of manly manly-ness .... 'Hath no sensibilities of cloth and clothier? Tormentor of my perception with thy vile accoutrement?'

People in 100 years will look at us with our 'fashion' and flaunt the 'genius' of their socially accepted trappings born of their time and place <.< Arbitrary designations of sex and fashion (rather than gender) is stupid because you'll just end up rewriting it in 10 years time o.o

Or even gender itself, but that might have a little more longevity. Afterall ties are distinctly 'masculine' because Roman soldiers wore similiar garments to clean their weapons and armour. All in all it's funny that ties became 'professional' articles of clothing given it's staunchly military bearing.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
LightspeedJack said:
I like them and no they don't restrict your genital area unless you pull them up to your belly button.
Yeah, I agree. And besides, what the fuck are you people whining about "don't want to see where it's hanging". I've seen people with wide jeans that have far bigger bulges than people with skinny jeans.

But this overall hate of everything is what I've come to expect of the Escapist.

Either way, I don't know how exactly you define "skinny" jeans. I wear slim ones myself, but not, by far, skintight. Skintight pants are pretty fail.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
Not bad, but they bite my legs. I have no patience with slow masochism, but you may wear what you like...

MellowFellow said:
Or do you guys just want everyone to see your package?
Maybe they hope no one stares at their crotches...

Keepitclean

Sep 16, 2009
They look awesome on girls with nice legs. Every one else should stay away from them. Especially guys. There is just something about them that makes guys look retarded.

Well, that's just my opinion.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
I live in an stupid artsy town, so the ONLY people I see wearing skinny OBVIOUSLY DESIGNED FOR A GIRL'S BODY (as in, I know some of these guys went shopping in the freaking girl's section-I know a girl's butt cut when it comes to pants) jeans are men. My town is overflowing with lame metrosexual posers.

My girlfriend is built for skinny jeans (she is one of those genetically-fortunate naturally thin people). Maybe she should start wearing them.

Also, I hate all jeans. I don't enjoy wearing them for some reason and haven't for probably 10 years. A while ago I got a pair, but they're stiff and I haven't tried breaking them in because I already hate them anew. Sigh. It's a shame, because jeans are casual clothes you can wear anywhere. I prefer more gym clothes, but I can't exactly walk all around town in those.

Eponet

Nov 18, 2009
I'll let this speak for me.

http://www.care2.com/causes/womens-rights/blog/australian-jury-says-you-cant-get-raped-in-skinny-jeans/

Edit: Just to clarify, I think they're wonderful bait. I had to stop myself from laughing when I read that article; the comments were even more hilarious. Because they were pathetic.

Socius

Dec 26, 2008
I like them, I own them, I use them.
it's as easy as that, they look good so why not use them?
10 times better than having your pants bellow your arse.

Zwilorg

Sep 11, 2008
PaulH said:
Zwilorg said:

That's right, give me my tights and corselet, I'm going 16th century male European aristocracy on your arses <.<

Cover me in lace, tassets and bows then give me my dress sword bitches ... height of manly manly-ness .... 'Hath no sensibilities of cloth and clothier? Tormentor of my perception with thy vile accoutrement?'

People in 100 years will look at us with our 'fashion' and flaunt the 'genius' of their socially accepted trappings born of their time and place <.< Arbitrary designations of sex and fashion (rather than gender) is stupid because you'll just end up rewriting it in 10 years time o.o

Or even gender itself, but that might have a little more longevity. Afterall ties are distinctly 'masculine' because Roman soldiers wore similiar garments to clean their weapons and armour. All in all it's funny that ties became 'professional' articles of clothing given it's staunchly military bearing.

i know this clothes stuff depends on time, and all but well...since like 200years? the man clothes (the decent ones) have stayed quite the same on the general, suit and tie. woman are just like woman they need to change to not go bananas. rock 70 outfits were cool then after a bit were hideous, etc... etc... only the decent stay the same.
and i believe that in 100years time we will still have the suit and tie to go to reunions weddings etc, and the skinny jeans will only be from a far far away universe were dudes liked to have their groin smashed by jeans (dunno why :S) that they see in pictures of emo kids on bands that were famous for like 6months... yep i dont like this new style, i prefer the hip hop style and least it leaves space for the body to breath :O

Mr_spamamam

Mar 4, 2009
I dont wear them personally, me legs are too thick, my brother does though and i laugh at him.

Im fine with people waering strange things so long as they dont mine me having a bit of a giggle as they go past

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
I am proud to say that my manhood gets crushed in skinny jeans and is EXTREMELY noticeable so I have never bought a pair.

My thoughts on them are completely irrelevant. I will never own a pair and will never be forced to, so whatever.