Skinny jeans

bgg1996

May 2, 2010
Cargo pants: Pants for tug boats and airplanes.
Kahkis: From india somewhere?
Skinny Jeans: ???

I'm not a fashion person.

btw, It's not what somebody wears that makes them gay, it's whether they want to rape you when you aren't looking.

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
Mimsofthedawg said:
uncle-ellis said:
What do you guys think of skinny jeans?

I think there purty cool but all of my (admittedly not very cool) friends think there gay.
if you have the persona and body type for them, and they fit your style, sure. MOST people don't, though, and it just looks plain homosexual.

no, I don't care if you're gonna call me a homophobe. Thanks.
HOMOPHOBE!

now: on topic:

he's right, they do look plain homosexual.

zagazsano

Mar 19, 2009
They look uncomfortable, I wear slim straights that look like them, but really aren't and are super comfy :D
Plus they originated from women's jeans which really weirds me out.

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
MellowFellow said:
Did not know that, thanks for the new information. Sorry I just have no interest in wearing those jeans.
That's all cool ;) just seems that a lot of people think they're tight and uncomfortable when actually they're fairly ordinary in terms of comfort. I wear them because I like how they look though, normal jeans are slightly more comfortable overall I guess.

dangitall

Mar 16, 2010
Im a guy,and I've tried normal-skinny jeans once in my entire life. It nearly killed me. It took me 2 minutes to get them on, and 10 minutes to take them off. Some people say I looked cool. But I hated wearing it. It's gay and it originated from a woman's clothing (not to be sexist).
Did you know skinny jeans were a trend for males during the 1960~1970s?

Johanthemonster666

May 25, 2010
What is this, the 80's?

These scene and hardcore kids can't even come up with their own style, they have to borrow a sort of retro-80's look with emo/hot topic sort of combination (not very easy on the eyes X_X)

Eh, whatever floats your boat dude... I can't complain because I'm not you lol

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
i wear them occasionally, tho when i see other guys wearing them, i can't help but wonder why girls are so attracted to them lol, but, my gf likes em, so i'll wear 'em

Call Me Arizona

Apr 27, 2010
Err, guys, skinny jeans aren't supposed to be SKIN-TIGHT. It's just jeans that fit a bit tighter than normal, but not oppressively so. If you can see the veins in their legs, that's too much.

I wear skinny jeans, but not THAT tight.

Actually, most of my jeans are slim fit, but I do have some pairs of skinnies.

Acting like a FOOL

Jun 7, 2010
the polar opposite of big saggy pants.... too much of an extreme for me...I wear what fits because that's what gonna be wearing 20 years from now....think about it folks...imagine the things you wear now on you 20 years in the future...for me it's kinda scary.

Hucket

Apr 29, 2010
Don't perticularly understand why people wear them. You'd be better off painting your legs to look like jeans, at least then your genetailia aren't crushed by a set of stitchings. That goes for guys and girls.

Q:Why do emos cut themselves?
A: To relieve the pressure from thier tight pants

RamirezDoEverything

Jan 31, 2010
No thank you, the people in my school that wear skinny jeans(other than girls) tend to be the monster drinking,swearing,and generally annoying people.

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
*Reads posts*
I guess I'm in the minority then.

qazmatoz

Sep 17, 2009
I like my jeans on the tight side, but skinny jeans just don't sit well with (or on) me. Must be the whole wanting to be able to procreate thing.

Jindrak

Jan 11, 2008
I have equipment down there that requires breathing room. Boxers and good fitting but not tight jeans are the way to go. Though I do wear a couple really baggy (read: not sagging, just very loose fitting legs) jeans.

lSHaDoW-FoXl

Jul 17, 2008
MellowFellow said:
I do not wear them, because they look uncomfortable and I feel they look stupid when a guy wears them. If a girl is wearing them I a ok with it, but to me it just seems weird for a guy to wear them.

I have a question for skinny jean wearing males, what do you do when you have a boner in a public place like school or at a store? Or do you guys just want everyone to see your package?
IF I had a boner in school or a store wouldn't they see it anyway? :/

That aside, I have a pair of skinny jeans. They go really good with some clothing and very terrible with others.

I guess I just have to be in the mood to wear 'em.