Skinny jeans

the_tramp

May 16, 2008
I despise them, I find them a ***** to undo to go to the toilet in and especially when I get in after a night out drinking I don't want to mess around with wrestling them off.

Chogg Van Helsing

May 27, 2010
personally i think skinny jeans are stupid and look like they were made for girls, giuys wore them so designers thought they could make more money by making girl jeans for guys. but that is my humble one minded opinion

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
No way man! My precious cargo pants store all my useless junk in their many pockets, there's no way I'd get away with it in skinny jeans.

Darkenwrath

Apr 12, 2010
I'm to big to get away with skinny jeans, they seem col when I was 14-16 now though they look very very gay, but that might just be my area...

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Girls are fine with them

Guys are...fine...as well, in terms of apperance, but around here, the type of guy who wears Skinnies is an arrogant, mindless, feckless, ambitionless waste of space with the attitude of a wet sponge and the charisma of sandpaper. Shallow, egotistical people, bah!

So, I have nothing against the jeans, but the guys who wear them are douches, so I hate them for that

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Don't like jeans, myself. Kudos if you do, but I prefer wearing trackies (and no... I'm not some sort of Yob/Chav - I'm one of the nerdiest guys you could meet).

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
I'm going to make the accusation that this entire thread is a clever way to find out how many escapists have fat asses based on their reaction to the question.

silasbufu

Aug 5, 2009
You mean worn by guys? I won't discuss someone else's tastes in clothing, but I personaly think it's a retarded idea to wear them.
If you like 'em, have a blast.

Aux

Jul 2, 2009
I don't own any myself, however there are a few people I know who can pull them off quite nicely.

derdeutschmachine

Jan 22, 2010
comfort above stye has always been my veiw. Skinny jeans... sorry they make you look like a homo or a girl... unless you are a girl then it's ok.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
If I ever wear anything resembling them and then see myself in a mirror, I generally hate what I see. Hence, I don't really wear them.

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
Souplex said:
They take out all the comfort and functionality of jeans and they look stupid. They fail on every single level.
Agreed, i know a select few people that they even remotely suit, on most people, mostly wannabe emos i must add, they just look plain weird.

Apr 29, 2010
I don't mind them, although I would never wear them. The thought of all the circulation being cut off from the lower half of my body does not sit well with me.

FightThePower

The Voice of Treason
Dec 17, 2008
They're pretty cool, but only a certain type of person can pull them off, myself included.

Mind you I went out wearing them yesterday which was a massive mistake as it turned out to be much hotter out there than it looked.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Assassin Xaero said:
Oh, and a little fun fact, those skinny/emo/girl jeans lower your sperm count...
The extra heat might lower sperm count on the order that say, a dip in a hot tub would. It's absolutely inconsequential unless you're already struggling to have children in which case it's one of things you should do for a small increase, like abstaining from alcohol and tobacco.

Since when is having an awesome sperm count this great thing, anyway. I'd rather have several million healthy sperm as opposed to several million + an extra million sperm who were more likely to be damaged by excessive drinking or smoking. This is all if I was trying to have children.