SkullGirl's Indiegogo Project: Lab Zero Games needs funds to finish its first DLC character.

EstrogenicMuscle

Sep 7, 2012
Well I think we have all learned a valuable lesson from this indiegogo that video games cost too much and should stop being made.

Voting for Annie all the way.

Get on my Steam.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Huh. I thought Umbrella would get more votes. Ah well. Stanley and Annie are still in. And I'm kinda warming up to Eliza and Aeon a bit.

Maximum Bert

Feb 3, 2013
SweetShark said:
Also I don't still understand why Minette need to be a fighter....
Because the game is lacking in tadpole people thats why. Also pretty hype that my top two picks are still in (Eliza and Minnette) and we get two votes this time hmmm wonder who I will be voting for.

Shame B.Dahlia didnt make it and surprising as well I voted for her over Panzerfaust because I was confident Panzerfaust would go through. I am happy Minette has got this far though I dont think she will make top 4. I am calling Eliza, Panzerfaust, Isaac (depending on how many times Mike Z votes*) and Stanley. Personally I dont care much for Stanley, Annie or Beowulf but its all down to preference I suppose its jut a shame some people have the wrong kind of preference.

Anyway Minette for the win...or Eliza both are good. Now to watch as both are eliminated thanks to me jinxing it.

*JK

rancher of monsters

Oct 31, 2010
SweetShark said:
She doesn't, none of these characters NEED to be a fighter. They're voting options because some people want them to be fighters.

Pretty upset about the loss of Scythana in round two, but I'm hopeful for Eliza and trying to decide between Isaac and Minette.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
rancher of monsters said:
SweetShark said:
She doesn't, none of these characters NEED to be a fighter. They're voting options because some people want them to be fighters.

Pretty upset about the loss of Scythana in round two, but I'm hopeful for Eliza and trying to decide between Isaac and Minette.
Well, sure about that, however I mean about her fighting style she will use in the fight.

"Playstyle Speculation
A cute, clumsy waitress, Minette is primarily concerned with making her customers happy. Throughout the match she delivers food to passers-by who ride past on bikes, jump down from the sky, pop up from the sewer, or otherwise appear to harass the opponent for Minette?s sake. She can collect her tips with a super, and the more she collects the happier she gets! Maybe when she?s happy enough she?ll even have the confidence to overcome her clumsiness..."

-_-

I don't need THIS kind of fighter. This is my opinion of course.

scorptatious

May 14, 2009
I have to say, I was kinda torn on who I was going to vote for in round 3. On one hand, I really like Stanley's character design, but I'd imagine he wouldn't bring anything too interesting to the table gameplay wise compared to Eliza. In the end, I did choose him and Annie, and I told myself I'll just vote for Eliza in the next round if neither of the two I chose make it or the next character poll.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
And Here are the result of the 3rd Round for the Mystery character contest!!!

Aeon / エイオン
Annie / アニー
Eliza / イライザ
Minette / ミネット

At least Annie and Eliza made it.
I must say I expected Minette to be in the final round, but Aeon...I didn't saw that coming.

If I had to choose for my own gain, I would shooce Eliza.
But because right now I want to make sure Minette don't become the winner, I will choose Annie.

Let the most popular character Win!!!!!

Maximum Bert

Feb 3, 2013
SweetShark said:
And Here are the result of the 3rd Round for the Mystery character contest!!!

Aeon / エイオン
Annie / アニー
Eliza / イライザ
Minette / ミネット

At least Annie and Eliza made it.
I must say I expected Minette to be in the final round, but Aeon...I didn't saw that coming.

If I had to choose for my own gain, I would shooce Eliza.
But because right now I want to make sure Minette don't become the winner, I will choose Annie.

Let the most popular character Win!!!!!
I dont know I think Eliza is the top choice to take it so it may be smarter to throw your vote behind her if you like her and want to stop Minnette but then again what do I know everyone except Eliza of what I predicted for the top 4 is off. I personally hope Eliza or Minnette wins but I am happy with all the finalists to be fair. Aeons probably my least liked out of all of them.

I am just happy the games is getting more characters worst comes to worst a character I will never use gets in but at least it adds more diversity when I am fighting others.

Also dont forget even if you dont like the winner of this vote there is always the next one which may turn out different (well it will turn out differently but you know what I mean).

Slightly off topic but I cant believe people are actually asking for money back on their donations because their voted for characters have been eliminated. I have created a thread about it but wont post it here as dont want to derail this one.

Anyway Eliza or Minnette for the win I am going to say Eliza will take it I gotta get one prediction right...right?

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Maximum Bert said:
Actually you bring a good question to ask you:
Which character you will you choose? Minnette or Eliza?

Also I read something very interesting in the comments in IndieGogo.
There is a rumor that if Aeon is the winner, she will be a secret boss character, not a playble DLC character!!!
This sure bring a lot of problems for those wanted to play with her....

My opinion...I think it is a great idea, but in the same time make no sense if is only Aeon as a boss character and not Venus.
Plus Aeon [and Venus] I suppose to be bosses for the second game....

That why I don't want also Aeon to be a winner.

Maximum Bert

Feb 3, 2013
SweetShark said:
Yeah its a tough one I never expected that my two favourite characters would be in the final (but I was hoping) the only thing stopping me immediately voting for Eliza is I am unsure on her character art some looks amazing

(If she looked like this in the final game I would have no hesitation in giving her my vote)

and others not so much

with Minette I like all her character art but playstyle and mechanics wise I am liking the sound of Eliza more so I am really torn, odds are I will go with Eliza I am hoping they just put out a bad rough sketch of her I mean the picture I like is also official concept art for her as well apparently. Also another reason for voting Eliza is because I believe she has more chance of winning than Minnette and I would be gutted that my two favourites got all this way and then both went out.

but

If Aeon wins I cant see how they cant make her playable though that would go against what they said originally if they never had any intention of making her playable she shouldnt have been in the vote to start with maybe (as in definitely) sabine should have been there instead. I also get the impression that the devs dont want Aeon to win either but I dont think she will I think she only got in by a narrow margin this time.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Maximum Bert said:
In other note, I must inform you it was confirmed that Sabine isn't a Skullgirl character. Never was [sadly].

So you will vote for Minnette then.

scorptatious

May 14, 2009
SweetShark said:
Maximum Bert said:
Actually you bring a good question to ask you:
Which character you will you choose? Minnette or Eliza?

Also I read something very interesting in the comments in IndieGogo.
There is a rumor that if Aeon is the winner, she will be a secret boss character, not a playble DLC character!!!
This sure bring a lot of problems for those wanted to play with her....

My opinion...I think it is a great idea, but in the same time make no sense if is only Aeon as a boss character and not Venus.
Plus Aeon [and Venus] I suppose to be bosses for the second game....

That why I don't want also Aeon to be a winner.
Kinda feel the same way. Aeon's cool and all, but I'd rather she be a boss character.

Although, I do like to imagine someone playing an Aeon/Double team, trying to switch out Double, but ends up getting KO'd.

"Aeon, why have you forsaken me?" :(

Anywho, glad to see Annie made it this far at least.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
You know, because I see scorptatious,Maximum Bert and me, are still regulars in this Thread, I think I should do something special about it.

scorpatious, which character is your favourite?
Not only from the final four, but from all of them.

The same question I want to ask you Maximum Bert.
Which is your favourite from all the fighters?

scorptatious

May 14, 2009
SweetShark said:
Not only from the final four, but from all of them.
Do you mean including the character we have now? Or the ones in the contest?

Might as well do both:

Main cast: Peacock. Apart from her having a very cool design and fun personality, I can really get behind her zoning playstyle.

Out of the ones you can vote for: Hmmm. That's a toughie. I personally really liked Taliesin. Shame he didn't make it all the way to the Final Four. :/

Maximum Bert

Feb 3, 2013
SweetShark said:
In other note, I must inform you it was confirmed that Sabine isn't a Skullgirl character. Never was [sadly].

So you will vote for Minnette then.
what noooo dammit I really liked that character as well where was she from then if you dont mind me asking?

I dont honestly know who I will vote for its going to be a spur of the moment thing ill see how I feel tommorow dont hate me if I do vote Minnette though its 50/50 between her and Eliza.

My favourite character at the moment is Valentine I just like her battle quotes and playstyle I also like Peacock a lot but I am rubbish with her.

From those coming out and ones we can vote for Squiggly is definitely up there I am looking at a Valentine/Squiggly team and if Eliza or Minnette get in as well thats my team of three sorted as those are the four characters I really like atm.

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
SweetShark, why do I get that feeling that you work for Lab Zero...Or on the relating project...

EstrogenicMuscle

Sep 7, 2012
I like where this is going. Some of my favourites were eliminated.

But the fact that out of these top for, only Eliza do not not care for all that much is a victory in and of itself.

If any of the three of the top 4 that I like get in, I'll be happy.