Skyrim Bughunt

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Sometimes, when you switch between a weapon and magic too fast, the right hand doesn't show up.
It's purely visual and will still cast magic like normal, even dual casting works.
It goes away if you switch magic or draw a weapon again.
And in some places, items disappear when they're nudged.
They seem to reappear again if you exit and enter the area again.
Other than that, I really haven't found anything noteworthy.
A single crash in 40 hours of play, maybe.

Oh yeah, riding a horse enables you to scale impossibly steep slopes.
Seriously, they're like mountain goats.
I consider that awesome.

Iggy Rufflebar

Mar 26, 2008
Syzygy23 said:
Iggy Rufflebar said:
randomly walking around whiterun only to have a dead dragon randomly land on my head, give me a dragon soul and some decent loot, good thing I was right next to the general store.

also that stupid ring of hircine doesn't let me transform more as a werewolf.. grr
That's because it gives you more transformations randomly. As in, you will be walking along in the market on a bright summer day then suddenly transform into a werewolf for no reason.
that's the cursed version, if you don't kill the other werewolf guy and kill all the hunters attacking him Hircine removes the curse from the ring and lets you keep it.

the description then changes to "provides additional transformations for werewolves" my understanding is that it allows 1 extra transformation a day, doesn't work that way for me though..

Amaror

Apr 15, 2011
Ilia didn't return to the darklight tower after i dismissed her.
I waited some time but she wouldn't show up. I then "called" her by console but then she just gives random answers like any unimportand npc. it really sucks because she is a really good companion