Skyrim DLC

qeinar

Jul 14, 2009
I'd like more of the thieves guild. something like the guild starting up a branch in a new city.

Also i agree on larger enemies to kill. : P Also ridable dragons, and the ability to shoot arrows and spells while mounted.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Radelaide said:
Taking the EA approach to gaming. Nice.
No that would require a re-release of Skyrim next year called TES 2012, renaming a couple of characters, sell it as a full priced game at $60, lock it to Origin, day one DLC for $10, and sell consumables in microtransactions.
Oh and of course the menu system doesn't come with the game, that's on a webpage.

CondorBob

Jun 8, 2009
I've put Ulfric on the throne as a nord and led the Legion to victory as a khajiit on two separate profiles, and I'm interested to see how the two factions handle the Aldmeri Dominion.

Perhaps a Falmer invasion?

Markath seems like a pretty good place for that to happen, with some of the town actually being inside a Dwemer city.

Kramcake2516

Feb 8, 2010
qeinar said:
I'd like more of the thieves guild. something like the guild starting up a branch in a new city.

Also i agree on larger enemies to kill. : P Also ridable dragons, and the ability to shoot arrows and spells while mounted.
Rideable dragons would be cool being able to explore skyrim from the sky would be something :)

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
kouriichi said:
Raj hopes for more Daedric based quests!

And more Sheogorath if possible. He gets Raj. Not like Wife Mjoll. Raj want to sit around and talk about cheese with his good friend Sheo, but Mjoll say, "Your crazy! No one there."
Well Mjoll, someone is there! And he listens to Raj's problems!

.... Sorry, Raj have to much sweets. Khajiit on road have moon sugar sale. 10% off purchases over 10,000 gold. Had to take advantage of deal! Though Wife Mjoll will be angry when learns i sold shop's entire inventory at half price.

Oh, and i guess other places. Raj not care so much about going back to Cyrodill. Did not have great time there. Girls at brothel want many tips. What does Raj look like, 1st National Bank of Nirn? Maybe Black Marsh, or possibly Valenwood. Raj has been neither place, so bound to be many treasures to.... "find", in places he sees as.... "Abandoned".
I think you win this thread... pure awesome.

Grotch Willis

May 10, 2011
Wuvlycuddles said:
There is no Dwemer mystery Badong, my theory is that the Dwemer are the robots! Something to think aboot.

Anyhoo, I'd much rather follow in the footsteps of that other dragonborn, Tiber Septim/Talos, do some conquering and be Emperor!
If you read some of the books in Skyrim, or some of the loading screen text, they hint that the Dwemer put their souls in soul gems that power those robots.

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
Personally I would love a return to Cyrodiil, I am sick of hearing so many hints about how much it has changed without seeing it for myself. Not to mention I would love a Summerset Isles expansion where you take the fight to (or fight for) the Altmeri dominion.

OceanRunner

Mar 18, 2009
You could go into a painting in Oblivion, so maybe we could get a side-quest pack including a quest where you go into a book.

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
I wouldn't mind seeing a straight up Falmer invasion, with makeshift mining machines used to burrow into populated areas via the sewers (like a certain someone did in a certain other Elder Scrolls expansion). It would open up new dungeons, provide an opportunity to introduce a greater variety of Falmer as well as their semi-organic mining constructs as enemies, and be a pretty neat set up for a series of quests to quell the invasion and eventually push it back into a massive Falmer nest for a climactic final showdown (with stealth options of course, for those who prefer to be more subtle).

Wouldn't mind doing some quests to unlock the apparently long lost and entirely forgotten Levitation spell either.

Arctic Fox

Cool Customer
Apr 14, 2009
I'm hoping for horse armor DLC again. It may seem silly to some, but I liked having an armored horse in Oblivion. Hopefully this time, it will have more variety (some with spikes, etc. to match your armor). In a way it makes sense. You are armored, your housecarl is armored, why not your horse. It might be a good way to dampen the fall damage the horse will probably take riding around the mountainous terrain.

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
In an attempt to revive this thread, I've just had an amazing thought on DLC.

I was reading up on Akavir and how the Tsaesci hate Tamriel and want it for its own; and that an invasion is imminent and very unsettling how they haven't been seen for over 400 years. Well, how cool would it be if the DLC started in Solitude, you're up at the blue palace overlooking the sea of ghosts, when an invasion fleet of boats appear from the north-east and stop short of the coastline between Solitude & Dawnstar? You have to flee Solitude ahead of the invasion force and warn/rally up the southern holds of Skyrim, even being fought southwards into northern cyrodiil where you have to notify the Imperial City itself in this war against the invading Tsaesci! Then the DLC unfolds in ways I can't really conclude, which result in you pushing the military might back a little into the Jerall Mountains; with a unique conclusion about you popping on over to Akavir and killing the tsaesci king / invasion commander.

Awesome eh?

Tax_Document

Mar 13, 2011
Wuvlycuddles said:
There is no Dwemer mystery Badong, my theory is that the Dwemer are the robots! Something to think aboot.

Anyhoo, I'd much rather follow in the footsteps of that other dragonborn, Tiber Septim/Talos, do some conquering and be Emperor!
There was a Dwemer in Morrowind, he was half robot.

Kramcake2516

Feb 8, 2010
teebeeohh said:
i would pay 10$ just to have a spell crafting system.
and adding the part of Morrowind that boarders on Skyrim would be nice, maybe have a Aldmeri strike force land there(i know it would make no sense to attack that way but screw logic)

Yes i agree I miss the spell crafting being able to make a uber fire ball spell then testing it out on a town center :)

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
Let's take the fight to the Thalmor shall we? Hell, while we're at it why not throw in some neutral giants? When I killed my first giant I felt pretty epic, until I saw that he had an expressive, human face. Then I felt really guilty for poaching on his mammoths. I'd like a chance to reach out to them in a future expansion.

Luke3184

Jun 4, 2011
King of the Sandbox said:
kouriichi said:
Raj hopes for more Daedric based quests!

And more Sheogorath if possible. He gets Raj. Not like Wife Mjoll. Raj want to sit around and talk about cheese with his good friend Sheo, but Mjoll say, "Your crazy! No one there."
Well Mjoll, someone is there! And he listens to Raj's problems!

.... Sorry, Raj have to much sweets. Khajiit on road have moon sugar sale. 10% off purchases over 10,000 gold. Had to take advantage of deal! Though Wife Mjoll will be angry when learns i sold shop's entire inventory at half price.

Oh, and i guess other places. Raj not care so much about going back to Cyrodill. Did not have great time there. Girls at brothel want many tips. What does Raj look like, 1st National Bank of Nirn? Maybe Black Marsh, or possibly Valenwood. Raj has been neither place, so bound to be many treasures to.... "find", in places he sees as.... "Abandoned".
I plan to petition Bethesda to make Raj part of the Elder Scrolls canon. And even if they don't, he always will be, in my mind.
I'll sign right on with that

I wouldn't mind Cyrodil.... It would be interesting to see the results of a certain ship based mission first hand.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Headwear.

Maybe Valve has ruined my expectations with their Team Hat Simulator 2, but my Gods, games need more hats. Well, headwear in general - goggles, big ol' nerd glasses, jester hats, top hats, bandanas, animal masks, all that good stuff.

And most importantly, not have them ruin the set bonuses. So I suppose some sort of 'trophy' inventory space that overwrites the armour you're wearing, so you can run around in Daedric plate with a pair of raver goggles.

... I'll be in my bunk.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
I'm pretty sure the DLC will be mudcrab armor.
Though honestly, if it isn't a huge DLC addon, that could be seen as an expansion, I won't buy it. DLC has become a frickin' plague.

Kramcake2516

Feb 8, 2010
DanielBrown said:
I'm pretty sure the DLC will be mudcrab armor.
Though honestly, if it isn't a huge DLC addon, that could be seen as an expansion, I won't buy it. DLC has become a frickin' plague.

HAHA this made me laugh are they going to be rideable as well ? Would love to be charging toward a dragon on that :)