Skyrim Fan Takes An Arrow in the Knee

sniddy_v1legacy

Jul 10, 2010
Ahhhhh come on it's not THAT bad - cartoonish was the style aimed for and on it's own it's mildly funny...

Yeh I wouldn't do it, but meh - I've seen worse oh soooo many worse [http://ugliesttattoos.failblog.org/]

Mobius Evalon

Jan 23, 2009
Please quit trying so hard to kill this meme. It's on the fast track to the graveyard to sit alongside Portal's "the cake is a lie".

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Redlin5 said:
I thought it was a real case of a fan taking an arrow in the knee.

Oh well, meme status has been confirmed thrice over now.
Me too. I came on here thinking something bloody had happened.

OT: It's...um...there was a thread on here about things you can't comprehend. This is one of those things.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
80Maxwell08 said:
Damn it I was hoping some crazy fan literally shot himself in the knee. Since that appears to be the only thing that could possibly slow that meme down.
i doubt it would slow you maybe make it move faster

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
Props to her..though I don't think I'd ever do something like that.

I try to think like my character when I play, so the first time I heard that line, my thought was. You milk drinking pansy. I've been shot by dozens of arrows, and I'm still adventuring.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
80Maxwell08 said:
Damn it I was hoping some crazy fan literally shot himself in the knee. Since that appears to be the only thing that could possibly slow that meme down.
not going to lie, I was hoping that would be the case too, but just because I would have found it hysterical regardless.

OT: Im not sure whats honestly dumber. this or the couple that named their child to win that contest.

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010

Seems to be quite a common "Fantasy" complaint..........

Yeah she probably won't regret the tattoo. Depends on the sort of person she is.

Seriin

Jun 4, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
Whiterun Guard: My cousins are out there hunting dragons and what do I get? .. Guard duty.
What's better is when you hear a guard say that particular line immediately after he or she was helping you take one down.

On Topic: It's not a bad tattoo, even outside of the Skyrim joke. Least it looks nice, ya' know. Hopefully (though doubtfully) this will close the book on the "arrow to the knee" repeaters. We get it guys, you played Skyrim. Just like everyone else.

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
That's dedicated.

The funniest run in with this meme I've had was when surfing a particular site [www.escapistmagazine.com] I visit and like a lot (!) I got a 404 error. Needless to say I was not expecting it and I lost my shit. Curse you web managers!

Adzma

Sep 20, 2009
Yopaz said:
So she has a tattoo to remind herself of something that stopped being funny about a week ago was never funny? Well at least she wont regret it.
Fixed that for you. Like most memes, this one was never funny to begin with but now it crops up everywhere.

I call bah humbug!

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Man, sure are a lot of Buzz Killingtons up in here. It's her body she can do what she wants with it (wow...that sounded amazingly like she's a hooker...). Plus, just because you don't find the meme funny doesn't mean nobody does.

I fus ro da you and your emo ways out of here!

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
80Maxwell08 said:
I was hoping for this as well.
Tallim said:

Seems to be quite a common "Fantasy" complaint..........

Yeah she probably won't regret the tattoo. Depends on the sort of person she is.
HAH! Nice spot. That book is on my to read list too.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
I used to find that quote a bit funny, but then I took a brain to the head

........just saying.

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
God, this "arrow in the knee" meme has gone way too far.
It's not even the funniest thing that the guards of Skyrim often repeat, in my opinion.