Skyrim Fan Takes An Arrow in the Knee

Outcast107

Mar 20, 2009
The Cool Kid said:
Outcast107 said:
The Cool Kid said:
new_age_reject said:
viranimus said:
C: Yes, this is proof people are too stupid for their own good. I would say the only thing more brain dead would be to take an actual arrow in the knee, but hell, at least that would show a level of commitment. This is just going to be a passing fad, resulting in a cartoonish looking scar, that can never resemble what it is supposed to due to lack of depth and will become such an obscure reference that it will have to be explained every single time its viewed.

Congratulations, I have been slain by the arrow of unbounded ignorance that boasts a -50 to faith in humanity.
The Cool Kid said:
"I'm defacing my body to make myself happy"
Yeah because this screams security with oneself.

Stupid tattoo, most likely odd woman.
Amazed to see all the ignorant comments towards people that get tattoos.
People don't get tattoos because they are insecure about their appearance and different tattoos mean different things to different people. Just because you wouldn't get a tattoo it doesn't mean that people who do are 'idiots.
Well that's a nice comment. Shame it has nothing to do with what was said.
To get such a meaningless tattoo is just stupid, and to coat your body with tats? Well either you are Yakuza, or you hate your body otherwise why deface it with a load of poorly done and usually meaningless artwork? Did Monet or the Masters ever use flesh as a canvas? No, they didn't. I rest my case.
Your case is pretty much wrong and did not prove a thing. Just because YOU don't think tattoos are worth it doesn't mean it's worthless to someone else. But coming from you, if it doesn't agree with your point of view then its wrong.

Though I guess this is going to go on deaf ears once again and your just going to say "everyone who disagrees with me is immature and/or is moron and will never be able to work in the office.

(Btw, how many people actually do work in a office? Perhaps that's not their cup of tea)
You still haven't admitted that mature means "for adults" by the way.

And if I'm 'pretty much wrong' please find me the Water Lillies done on a mans chest...

Many people work in an office. That's the real world and it's alarming to see you are even asking such a question.
*Sigh* Working at the office doesn't = real world. There are also tons of people who work other places as well. Not just the office. I guess to you, those jobs don't count right? Also whats counts as a office job? What is your job by the way? Do you work at a office, and if you don't then I guess you are not doing a great job in this world of yours.

Also, how does it mean your "right" if a old artist never use flesh as a canvas. Artist normally like to show off their work. It can't be shown off if its made on the flesh, it wouldn't make sense. Also who the hell cares if someone likes to cover their body with tattoos. What if they like having it and enjoy it. Though I guess you can't think outside of your close-minded brain.

By the way, this picture sums up you perfectly.

Outcast107

Mar 20, 2009
The Cool Kid said:
Outcast107 said:
*Sigh* Working at the office doesn't = real world. There are also tons of people who work other places as well. Not just the office. I guess to you, those jobs don't count right? Also whats counts as a office job? What is your job by the way? Do you work at a office, and if you don't then I guess you are not doing a great job in this world of yours.

Also, how does it mean your "right" if a old artist never use flesh as a canvas. Artist normally like to show off their work. It can't be shown off if its made on the flesh, it wouldn't make sense. Also who the hell cares if someone likes to cover their body with tattoos. What if they like having it and enjoy it. Though I guess you can't think outside of your close-minded brain.

By the way, this picture sums up you perfectly.

It kind of does at most environments prior to the office are usually ignorant bubbles, such as education, where you can get away with being odd and people aren't allow to state so as "it's mean" or some other juvenille retort.

Most people work in an office...The majority who don't are looking at a future where they will be replaced by robots. Oh wait, this isn't the 1950's and that's become a reality.

Artits look for challenges, hence Cubism and other styles of art. They rarely do their work to show off...
This isn't about caring who covers their body in ink, it's about asking why, a question you seem to be terrified of asking. You like things for reasons and it is those reasons that I am interested about; it's called analysing something. How is asking "why" being close-minded? I say not asking that question is being willfully ignorant.
Until you learn you can't argue with a dictionary, I really don't care what your opinion of me is.
You are close minded because you can't even just let someone enjoy it. Why do they need a reason? Perhaps they enjoy getting tattoos like she said before, but no you have to go on saying that their is something wrong with her. People like to do things because they ENJOY it. Why do I play video games? Cause I like to. I don't need a good reason for it. People get tattoos because they like it. My cousin is planning on getting a 3rd one. Why? because he likes tattoos.

Plus, we are talking about different types of mature, which again you refuse to listen to. Yes, mature means adult. But what about behavior? Tons of movies are rated R (To be view by adults), or MA and can be very immature. How? By the jokes, how they tell the story, or how the character themselves act. Just because somethings is suppose to be view by adults doesn't mean its mature itself.

Again, all you do is just pick out a few things within the post to fit your need. I'm sure if you did this in the office world or by the matter ANY kind of job you will most likely get fired for it.

Real world /= Office Job.

Not every single person is gonna get a comfy office job. A lot more are going to be waitress, repair man, lawyer, judge, doctor, etc. There tons of jobs out there so saying "everyone is gonna have a office job" is naive.

OT: I don't see what the big deal is. If she enjoys the tattoo then let her enjoy it. I personal don't think its that great, but hey if she likes it then good for her.

Outcast107

Mar 20, 2009
The Cool Kid said:
Last post. Just to tell you that I am not afraid of anything. I just don't think that we need to go so deep thinking of why people like things. Why do I like games? Just because their fun to me. Do I need another reason? Hell no, maybe you doc but I do not.

What part of that don't you understand? Not everyone has a deep meaning of why they do things. I play games cause they are fun to play. I mean do you do this with food as well? Question everyone who has a favorite. Anyways don't bother replying cause I will not answer. As I said before, you don't read the post or ignore it anyways.

Crazy_Dude

Nov 3, 2010
Always wanted to get a tattoo and I will finally be getting mine in 1-2 months. But this is just ridiculous, a tattoo should have meaning or atleast look well done. This is just a badly arrow entry wound on your knee.

I would never get a tattoo of a meme. Meme's get old pretty fast hell the "arrow to the knee" jokes have already been done to death in my opinion. And that would be something you would have to live with for your rest of your life.

He seems happy with it so good for him, but I would NEVER get a tattoo like that.

AWAR

Nov 15, 2009
God, if I see someone with this tattoo on the streets I'm going to shoot a real arrow in their knee. It's not a joke, I will seriously do it, I already have a bow and I know how to use it.

Draconalis said:
Never heard this meme before.
Oh, how much I envy you...

Do4600

Oct 16, 2007
Grey Carter said:
I have a lot of silly tattoos along with tattoos that mean a lot to me. I am a professional tattoo artist and plan on being heavily covered. So I do NOT need to hear people bitching about how I'll 'regret it later'. I WON'T MOM! I DO NOT REGRET ANY OF MY TATTOOS MOM! I only live once so I'm doing what makes me happy. Whether you approve or not!
1.1 Patch notes:
Quote fixed:
-Will now display proper subtext
-Fixed error in punctuation that was causing crashes.
-Removed Herobrine

BlackWidower

Nov 16, 2009
Congratulations, you got a permanent tattoo of a joke that will be old in three months. Why not get one of a lolcat while you're at it?

jFr[e]ak93

Apr 9, 2010
Mommy, why is there an arrow in your knee? *Mom* Never mind sweet heart, never mind...

On that note -
I used to think the cake was a lie, then I took an arrow to the knee and passed out. Then the philosoraptor came to me in a dream, and told me otherwise.

OT, this is one of the goofiest things I've seen online in a long while...

Jimbo1212

Aug 13, 2009
That's just weird.
The meme has only just been made and a tattoo is there for life. Someone just seems desperate for some attention.

Smertnik

Apr 5, 2010
I wonder if there're people who get tattoos of all those crude Paint faces used in meme comics, or the 'Yo dawg' one and the like.

I can't say I care in any possible way about what other people do to their bodies but a random meme is a pretty stupid idea for a tattoo.

ParadiseOnceLost

Jan 26, 2010

OT: It's interesting I guess. I never really understood memes or why people repeat them ad nauseum, and especially why you would want to permanently place them on your skin. I am not against tattoos in general, but I think you should get one that has a timeless quality. This will be forgotten by the time the TES 6 comes out.

Grip the Wolf

Mar 12, 2012
Recently, a guard in Whiterun made the "arrow to the knee" remark as I walked by. I immediately equipped my bow and some arrows, and shot him in the knee. It was totally worth the forty Septim fine.

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
I think that tattoo looks pretty good actually, plus it'll earn her major Internet Points in like three years.