Skyrim glitch please help me

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
overpuce said:
Maybe she's withholding dinner for you withholding... ummm... relations? I mean you're never home except to dump off your loot. Then you leave and go talk to that trolip Ysolda. Even Aela has need man.... NEEDS!!

Or maybe you should reload a save? ;P
Actually I think the opposite is the cause, she's my primary follower and I've checked back several hours worth of saves and it's missing then too. Any farther back and it's not worth it. Very strange. Guess I'll have to wait and hope it returns. I guess for roleplay purposes I'm going to have to learn how to cook.

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
WolfThomas said:
overpuce said:
Maybe she's withholding dinner for you withholding... ummm... relations? I mean you're never home except to dump off your loot. Then you leave and go talk to that trolip Ysolda. Even Aela has need man.... NEEDS!!

Or maybe you should reload a save? ;P
Actually I think the opposite is the cause, she's my primary follower and I've checked back several hours worth of saves and it's missing then too. Any farther back and it's not worth it. Very strange. Guess I'll have to wait and hope it returns. I guess for roleplay purposes I'm going to have to learn how to cook.
Wine and Dine her, take her out to fancy place and

fuck shit up in the name of Hircine

DracoSuave

Jan 26, 2009
solidsnake101023 said:
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Reload a save?

I dunno man.

I assume you have already put this through Google, right? RIGHT?
I have no saves near this section and yes i checked google.
The game should autosave every time you walk in or out of a door.

sb666

Fake Best
Apr 5, 2010
Country
Australia
Found a save that i saved 2 hours before the game glitched so i have started playing that instead.

Anjel

Mar 28, 2011
I had to run away from the area and run back, not far, just go inside HH if you haven't already, then come back out.