Skyrim hit list

Dr.Helios

Mar 31, 2010
The Vigilants of Stendarr. I talked to one once, said he hunts down werewolves and other undead abominations, went beast form and tore him apart.

Alaster Angelo

Jul 12, 2010
Stormcloaks are idiots and I disagree with what they're doing. As such, it's my duty to the Empire to kill every one I see.

Thaa'ir

Feb 10, 2011
I have a passive aggressive relationship with the...I really don't know what their name is in the English version, but in the German one they are called the "Abgeschworenen," which I think translates to "Forsworn"? Is that what they are called in the English version?

And I will hunt down Imperial soldiers across the country if I need to. I refuse to allow a single one of them to live. I even slaughtered the helpless, wounded soldiers in one of their camps. My Dark Elf is pretty heartless sometimes.

Oh, an necromancers too.

PureIrony

Slightly Sarcastic At All Times
Aug 12, 2010
The entirety of the thieves guild.

I also kill any Thalmor agent I see(ironic, given that I rolled an altmer Imperial).

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
I charge at dragons with my bare goddamn hands.
No weapons, no magic, just a fire/frost resistance potion, a dragonrend shout, and one can of whoopass.

electric_warrior

Oct 5, 2008
Nothing really, not even dragons. If it doesn't attack me, chances I I won't attack it.

I'm just a peaceful sort of guy

Sateru

Jul 11, 2010
That crazy raving lunatic in Whiterun (If you visit Whiterun often, you know who I'm talking about... that guy who's constantly screaming at the top of his lungs in front of the Shrine of Talos.) I turned into a werewolf and mauled the shit out of him. DX He pisses me off, Whiterun would be perfect if he wasn't around!

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
Thaa said:
I have a passive aggressive relationship with the...I really don't know what their name is in the English version, but in the German one they are called the "Abgeschworenen," which I think translates to "Forsworn"? Is that what they are called in the English version?

And I will hunt down Imperial soldiers across the country if I need to. I refuse to allow a single one of them to live. I even slaughtered the helpless, wounded soldiers in one of their camps. My Dark Elf is pretty heartless sometimes.

Oh, an necromancers too.
Let me guess, Google Translator

The Argonian in me says kill the Thalmor, but the nightingale in me says dont forget to loot their corpses.

Thaa'ir

Feb 10, 2011
Al-Bundy-da-G said:
Thaa said:

Oh, an necromancers too.

The Argonian in me says kill the Thalmor, but the nightingale in me says dont forget to loot their corpses.
No...? I just wanted to know what they're called in the English version of the game...

Ravnican

Jul 19, 2010
Thaa said:
Al-Bundy-da-G said:
Thaa said:

Oh, an necromancers too.

No...? I just wanted to know what they're called in the English version of the game...
I believe you got it right, though, since there is a group called the Forsworn and they are pretty much all dicks.

OT: Right now I don't hold a grudge against anything to go out of my way to kill it (except maybe the Thalmor that transport prisoners) because I'm playing a good orc, but on my next playthrough I'm making sure to hurt anyone that sasses me.

Isalan

Jun 9, 2008
I seem to spend an inordinate amount of time chasing and killing goats for some reason. Buggered if I know why.

Malgan

Jun 23, 2009
Them giants, I have made a necklace out of their toes.
I also tend to kill chickens, my character has this paranoia that all domesticated animals are out to get him.

Spoonius

Jul 18, 2009
DarthVella said:
Rabbits. Always rabbits. They're a real pest around my place, and while the disease-ridden sex-crazed rodents always seem to make it out of my headlights before they make it under my wheels, boy oh boy do I get back at them in Skyrim.

I do, however, try to mix it up a little by varying the way I kill them. For instance, using fury on one so that it attacks a giant, and watching the carcass fly. Or telling Lydia to attack it for me like the lazy bastard I am, then raising it as a zombie and quickly finding a dragon priest for it to get nuked by before it turns into ashes (actually, rabbits are surprisingly good as bait, if you can keep them with you long enough). Of course, there's nothing like finding a rabbit at the top of a mountain and realizing you have a paralyze spell on you. Bear rolling cannot hold a candle to the amount of satisfaction I get from rabbit rolling.
I want co-op so much right now...

bean burrito

Jul 10, 2009
Spiders. God. Damn. Spiders.
They are perhaps the main reason I'm focusing on magic is so I can ACTUALLY kill them with fire.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I'd say spiders, but I'm Arachnophobic so I try to stay away from them, so I take my anger on bandits. Nothing like sweeping a mine full of 'em =D