Skyrim Mod Swaps Alduin for Something More Macho

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
"You should have acted, They're already here! The Tv Guide Fortold Their return, the defeat was merely delay. From the Time after WWF was changed, that the Lords of Television would spill their own blood. But No-one wanted to believe, believe they could exist. And when the truth dawned, it dawns in the midst of "Oh Yeah's!". But...There is one they fear, in their tongue he is MachoKin....MACHO-BORN!"

I am so sorry, but i couldn't resist that.

Isalan

Jun 9, 2008
I loled a lot at this, but the sooner someone makes a Dr Octagonapus version, the sooner the world will be a little brighter.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
What is- I don't- Why-?

[insert my waking up of the folks because I couldn't keep my peals of laughter in check, followed by my massaging my face because my cheekbones are honestly hurting, right about now]

Oh, God. This is glorious. Just the replacement of the ol' YOL TOR SHUUL with Savage's YEAH! was enough to get me sputtering. Still, seeing Alduin kinda-sorta reskinned to look human warrants some copious use of Brain Bleach, I swear.

I used to watch wrestling matches with my mother (it was her more, dare I say it, macho take on soap operas) as a kid, and Macho Man Randy Savage was one of the most recognizable types in the industry. I also remember grinning like an idiot when I first saw Savage as Bonesaw.

Ooooh, yeah. Alduin is definitely ready!

Quick aside: escaping Helgen to the tune of 'Disco Inferno' feels like something straight out of a Terry Gilliam movie.

Grimfolse

Feb 28, 2011
Beautiful, yet terrifying. Not sure what's the scariest: the wide mouthed expression at 1:28, or those hand-flipper-wing things.

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
Tucker154 said:
This is nothing short of the most amazing mod that I have ever seen.Ever.
I think the Macho Man mod [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuJrrN01SMM] for Left4Dead is pretty competitive. :p

To be honest, I could've done without the music. Or if there HAD to be music, why not use his entrance theme [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZOYTeU7yxo]?

I also want to know if any sound bites were replaced later in the game, or is it just this scene?

jurnag12

Nov 9, 2009
Infernai said:
"You should have acted, They're already here! The Tv Guide Fortold Their return, the defeat was merely delay. From the Time after WWF was changed, that the Lords of Television would spill their own blood. But No-one wanted to believe, believe they could exist. And when the truth dawned, it dawns in the midst of "Oh Yeah's!". But...There is one they fear, in their tongue he is MachoKin....MACHO-BORN!"

Fus Ro YEAH!

faith

Jan 8, 2012
You made my day! I must laugh so much.

YEAH! is also a much greater Thu'um! Much more powerful firebreath than puny YOL-TOOR-SHUL.

Breath and focus, macho-kin. YEAH!!

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Infernai said:

Thank you for that, good sir...

josh4president

Mar 24, 2010
Need to replace the wings with his trademark robe and tassles

THEN, ladies and gentlemen, it shall be perfect