Skyrim Mod Swaps Alduin for Something More Macho

Fifty-One

Sep 13, 2010
After watching this the next thing I thought of was what if it was The Rock shouting "Can you smell what The Rock's cookin'?"

Tarkand

Dec 15, 2009
Have to say that I don't get why they used Disco Inferno either.. yeah, 'burn baby burn' and it's a dragon burning stuff... but why not use macho man's theme song or something.

Paladin Anderson

Nov 21, 2011
I feel sorry for everyone who bought this for their console and are missing out on all these hilarious mods (not hating on console gamers). I think the one that gives all the crabs Zoidberg's voice is just as funny.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4382

Oh, and the one that turns the Animal Allegiance shout into Fluttershy's maddened "YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE MEEE!!" cry which made my brony girlfriend nearly fall out of her seat laughing when she discovered it in the game.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3783

I'm never going to stop playing this game. A year from now I'm going to have so much bizarre stuff put in it that it wont be recognizable as Skyrim anymore.

tetron

Dec 9, 2009
This is easily the most epic and hilarious bit of skyrim I've ever seen. The music is what does it really. After listening to it the only alternative I would offer is space jam(super slam extended remix)

starhaven

Jan 24, 2010
Scarim Coral said:
Oh my god! That is hilarious!! I wonder if the younger generations out there know who Macho Man is?
some might but only if they are into watching old wwf or wcw vids i personaly belive this is one of the cooliest things i have see and downloading ;) i always loved macho man its shall be a shame to kill him and eat his soul but maybe my dovakin will get cooler for it

KrossBillNye

Jan 25, 2010
So here I was. Minding my own business doing my thing. All of a sudden while exploring the mountain ranges I hear: "I've been to the top of the mountain!"

Next thing I know, Macho Man attacks me! I just jumped off the cliff.

True story in Game.

I love this mod.

Metalix Knightmare

Sep 27, 2007
Now all we need is to replace the Dovakin's shouts with Hulk Hogan's catch phrases. It's the only way to stand a chance against Macho Lizard Randy Savage.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
This means that Alduin is no longer powered by feasting on the lost souls of fallen warriors...but instead he prefers to SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!!!!

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
imnotparanoid said:
I saw this comment on youtube, but I thought id share.

'Pause at 1:28'

Im not kidding you will have nightmares forever.
Oh my... Oh God... I can't... I can't UNSEE it now o_O

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Awesome idea, good execution.

When the Creation Kit comes around, someone ought to go a step further by replacing the nightmare-fueling dragon-shaped Savage with a giant man-shaped Savage. And give him tassels. And make his shouts "OOOOH YEEEEEAAH!" instead of "YEAH!" Not only would it be funnier, but then the shout's effect would kick in as he says "YEEEEEAAH!" as opposed to being delayed until afterwards. Then this would be among the greatest things produced by mankind.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Infernai said:
"You should have acted, They're already here! The Tv Guide Fortold Their return, the defeat was merely delay. From the Time after WWF was changed, that the Lords of Television would spill their own blood. But No-one wanted to believe, believe they could exist. And when the truth dawned, it dawns in the midst of "Oh Yeah's!". But...There is one they fear, in their tongue he is MachoKin....MACHO-BORN!"

I am so sorry, but i couldn't resist that.
*to the Skyrim theme* Macho-kin! Macho-kin! Macho-kin kicks your balls! If the ref - didn't see it - then it neh-ver happened!

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
Macho Man, Raaaaandy Savage (ooooooh yeah). The Macho Madness only comes out to Pomp and Circumstance, not disco. Snap into a Slim Jim.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
This is great and all but... if they're going to play a disco song why not I dunno "Macho Man?"

hmmm maybe the music video explains it.