Skyrim Moddities

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Ok folks, the game has been out 2 years (wow really?) now, so there's a shit-ton of mods out there. What things have you done in Skyrim with mod installs that made the game absolutely wacky?

I've had dragons fighting each other in the sky, randomly (especially funny with the Macho-Dragon Randy Savage mod), huge battles of the civil war being fought while my character sits at a picnic above them. Giants launching vampire-kids across the map.
Any funny moddity stories?

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
I install two mods that added more large groups of animals and/or humans to fight/fight each other.

Seeing a group of Stormclocks, tigers, and trolls wage an all out war against each other...while I call down a dragon.

Pretty fun, until the glitches started and the dragon got 'stuck' in the ground, and the surviving sc/ti/tr went after me.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Between the trolls singing the trololol song and FUS ROH DAH being replaced by Fluttershy's 'yay', glitches like giant pretending to be submarines and a dragon skeleton spazzing out and killing a random guard are the least interesting sights I've seen.

The mod where the helpful tips in the loading screens get replaced by Sheogorath's 'advice' never fails to amuse me.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I just got Skyrim for my PC a few days ago. As such, I'm interested in mods but really have none.

Qvar said:
I'm a boring guy and want my games to be "realistic" :(
So you steered clear of Skyrim entirely and went for Train Simulator? I can respect that.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
One of my Mods seemed to glitch out weirdly and would occasionally drop the body of the last thing I killed out of the sky right onto my head.

I very nearly browned my pants a couple of times when that turned out to be the skeleton of a Blood Dragon.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Well, I am continuing tradition from FO3/NV and cutting flesh and organs out of humanoid enemies
Besides that nothing fun
Opened up cities, extended arsenal (most of the weapon types from previous games), made kids mortal and similar things.

oh, and most important and fun mod- fishing
It is more fun than I expected :D

Qvar

OBJECTION!
Aug 25, 2013
Zachary Amaranth said:
So you steered clear of Skyrim entirely and went for Train Simulator? I can respect that.
I indeed played a lot of Railroad Tyccon 2 those days.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Well, you could always go for the ultimate mod.

I think it speaks for itself.

Vale

May 1, 2013
--> find Swearing Mudcrabs mod
--> apprehend totality of universe and achieve apotheosis
--> chill with some Autotune Bears

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
I was a grey knight from Warhammer 40K wearing power armor made from 1 gold coin which I could sell for a ton of coins and I was dual wielding deamonhammers, nothing stood a chance. Total poison immunity, high health, plasma pistols, yeah Skyrim was pretty fucked.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
wombat_of_war said:
blackrave said:
Well, I am continuing tradition from FO3/NV and cutting flesh and organs out of humanoid enemies
Besides that nothing fun
Opened up cities, extended arsenal (most of the weapon types from previous games), made kids mortal and similar things.

i had a double take when i read your post i thought it said fisting initially
Nope, sorry for being boring.

Worgen said:

Princess Celestia riding Rainbow Dash O_O
Please tell me there is slashfic for that somewhere
Also, the ending of vid is hilarious :D

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
blackrave said:
wombat_of_war said:
blackrave said:
Besides that nothing fun

i had a double take when i read your post i thought it said fisting initially
Nope, sorry for being boring.

Worgen said:

Princess Celestia riding Rainbow Dash O_O
Please tell me there is slashfic for that somewhere
Also, the ending of vid is hilarious :D
Probably, Rainbow Dash gets shipped with most things. Lets see... yep, here we are.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/137390/loyal-to-the-crown no idea if its good or not, enjoy.

Ihateregistering1

Mar 30, 2011
"Macho Man Randy Dragon" probably gets my vote for weirdest and most creative
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW3W0yc-6w8

Also, the 'Doomtrain", a spell where you literally send your enemy to be run over by a singing train
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDdGAksvQjA

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
I'm bad. I have 55 mods and can still find more. Surprisingly, the game doesn't crash or freeze often or take very long to load.

[http://postimg.org/image/51lodj04t/full/]
kostenlos bilder hochladen [http://postimage.org/index.php?lang=german]

My favorite mods are Sheogorath's advice (replaces loading screen text with the his "more helpful" advice), SkyUI (needs Skyrim Script Extender, but is much better than the standard inventory UI) and Autosave manager. If I die or have a crash/freeze, a save is no more than 3 minutes away.