Skyrim Mods You Want to See

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
With the Creation Kit suddenly releasing a flood of mods, it's now a matter of time before the bigger projects start to spring up. So, without further ado, here are the mods I am most looking forward to seeing some time in the future.

1. Mounted Combat: Perhaps charging with your horse gives you a damage bonus to represent the momentum.

2. Broadswords: Not the big greatswords, but a medium sword. It's two handed, but it swings faster than a greatsword, and you cannot use a shield with it. Sort of a middle ground between one handed and two handed swords in the game right now.

3. Villages: There are more people than buildings in Skyrim, so I can't wait to see the expansion mods that add more houses and people to the game. Just making things bigger and more lively will be great to see.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
There was going to be Mounted Combat, or at least the developers did make it.

Some pretty cool stuff that they made. D: Basically everything in this video I want made. :D

Martijn Nijkeuter

Oct 20, 2011
Destructible objects: similar to the barricades in game, when houses, trees, fences and tons of other objects take to much damage they show it in tiers. Small items can get destroyed this way. Large objects/structures get gradually repaired by npc's as long as there's at least 1 good house around.

Carpentry and Masonry+: use wood,stones and other materials to create a ton of different objects.
For example: wood + animal skin = tanning rack, and to the extreme that you can build houses. (though have to build the walls, supports, roof etc one at a time and it takes up game time)

Green thumbs:
Trees, plants and shrubs of all kind drop seeds as well. You can use the seeds to let plants/trees grow on specified places. includes ways to remove existing plants/trees as well.

Bit minecraft/terraria esque, but could work very nicely :D

T_ConX

Mar 8, 2010
Argonoids:
Don't know what an Argonoid is? Look at my profile pic. Yeah. A race of Cute Lizard Girls. Hours of R-rated fun in Oblivion! Thanks Japan! Now hurry up and get that stuff in Skyrim!

Base Jumping:
I don't know why, but ever since Saints Row 2 and Just Cause 2, I've had this obsession with base jumping in video games...

Cyrodil/Morrowind/Daggerfall:
We know there's low-poly geometry in the game for the regions of the last 2 games. What are the plans for those? Is it going to be some sort future DLC, or is it some sort of blueprint for modders...

Monster Trucks:
Why not...

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
This game desperately needs a character respec mod. While some would say that it would lower the game's replayability, I'd rather not play through the whole game again just to make tweaks to my character's perks.

Mounted combat would be cool, but I would be constantly be comparing the game to Mount & Blade: Warband. That game is awesome.

Edit: I hope a lot of that stuff in that video makes in into the game, in the form of DLC, patches or mods. Especially the Werewolf skill tree, that's a cool idea. Always thought playing a werewolf needed a bit more incentive.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Fallout mod.

Has it been done? I don't know, I don't play much PC games.

Also these:
Golems
Destructibility
Explosions
Dwarven quest chain
The rest of Tamriel, or even Nirn

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Overhauled and badass looking inventory.
Have you tried SkyUI [http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3863]? It isn't perfect, but it's much more functional than the game's current inventory. It also fixes the game's magic menu as well.

Domehammer

Jun 17, 2011
Mod wise I would like a mod that fixs water in skyrim so I'm not getting washed up stream towards a waterfall in some locations. Also a mod that gives spell that lets me walk through people so having a companion won't get me trapped and starve to death.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Due to my sudden new obsession, a Sherlock Holmes esq mod. Imagine brandashing canes, and fighting in the tradidional Bartitsu styles whilst sporting Top/Bowler hats and traditional suits...?

Quite the spectacle, i'd imagine!

You may even get to face prof Moriarty at the top of a waterfall at some point?

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
Hopesfire and Trueflame, with fancy effects intact. That's really the only mod I really, REALLY want to see. I'm otherwise just happy looking at what people come up with and downloading the ones that catch my fancy.

C'mon, anyone who played the Tribunal expansion of Morrowind will agree that dual wielding those would be so awesome.

Actually on second thought, a mod to give the daedric artifacts a boost in strength/ability so that they're better than stuff you craft would be nice. I'd like a little incentive for gathering ancient artifacts other than building a collection in a chest in my house thanks.

gostlyfantom

Jan 22, 2011
Korten12 said:
There was going to be Mounted Combat, or at least the developers did make it.

Some pretty cool stuff that they made. D: Basically everything in this video I want made. :D
you know what would kick ass? all of the stuff in that video being released as free DLC. . .

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Remodeled digitigrade Argonian and Khajiit bodies (the heads are fucking awesome) with some sex minigames to go with it all. What? I am not afraid of voicing my inner deviancies. Maybe you should look at your inner self and ask why you are afraid to admit your own culturally unacceptable distinctions. XD

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
Martijn Nijkeuter said:
Destructible objects: similar to the barricades in game, when houses, trees, fences and tons of other objects take to much damage they show it in tiers. Small items can get destroyed this way. Large objects/structures get gradually repaired by npc's as long as there's at least 1 good house around.

Carpentry and Masonry+: use wood,stones and other materials to create a ton of different objects.
For example: wood + animal skin = tanning rack, and to the extreme that you can build houses. (though have to build the walls, supports, roof etc one at a time and it takes up game time)
those sound AWESOME someone make these 2 right now!

I think there should be an mod that if you are a Khajiit or Argonian you can be albino

why are these not options!

Phisi

Jun 1, 2011
Destructable terrain
More non-dungeon quests
enhanced combat and spell casting
more non essential people
More races or predefined classes
Basically, I wanna be this guy:

Badong

May 26, 2010
I dunno, all I can think about is a total revamp that adds a shit ton of content and refined game mechanics. And a draugr apocalypse. Wenches love draugr apocalypses.