Skyrim Mods You Want to See

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Macgyvercas said:
Saulkar said:
Remodeled digitigrade Argonian and Khajiit bodies (the heads are fucking awesome) with some sex minigames to go with it all. What? I am not afraid of voicing my inner deviancies. Maybe you should look at your inner self and ask why you are afraid to admit your own culturally unacceptable distinctions. XD
Would said sex minigames include the men and mer races? Because I have soooooo many ideas of things to do with Aela, what with both of us being werewolves, and...

Oh, don't look at me like that.
Sure why not! I would make them if I had the time but I am currently Learning 3DS Max, Zbrush, Photoshop, and Corel Painter. Gots no times!!!

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Rastelin said:
Regarding my above post about a weapon formed as a woman's body. Someone showed me this.
Blade of Dibella. Had no idea it existed.
Oooooookay! That would hurt to swing. I mean seriously, look at the width of the hilt.

brainslurper

Aug 18, 2009
Kitsuna10060 said:
brainslurper said:
Kitsuna10060 said:
brainslurper said:
Kitsuna10060 said:
two words

Dragon Transformations

pretty much explains it self :D
Interesting idea, probably not possible.
i bet it is, since that tool set is out now :)
I have been using it since it was released. What you want is simply impossible, unless they are very small, humanoid dragons.
so your telling me, there's no way to have a hot key, to swap character models, that grants one use of the games dragon ability's (flight, fire breath ect) -.-

i've seen the TES modder community sir, i have no doubt its possible, complicated maybe but possible.
It will work great until you walk into a corner and use it, and clip through the walls, and fly under the map.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
brainslurper said:
Kitsuna10060 said:
brainslurper said:
Kitsuna10060 said:
brainslurper said:
Kitsuna10060 said:
two words

Dragon Transformations

I have been using it since it was released. What you want is simply impossible, unless they are very small, humanoid dragons.
so your telling me, there's no way to have a hot key, to swap character models, that grants one use of the games dragon ability's (flight, fire breath ect) -.-

i've seen the TES modder community sir, i have no doubt its possible, complicated maybe but possible.
It will work great until you walk into a corner and use it, and clip through the walls, and fly under the map.
well, logic would dictate that turning into a bigger thing would require more space anyway, so hiding in a corner is kinda silly.

ether way, sounds like its very possible, just in need of debugging

brainslurper

Aug 18, 2009
Kitsuna10060 said:
brainslurper said:
Kitsuna10060 said:
brainslurper said:
Kitsuna10060 said:
brainslurper said:
Kitsuna10060 said:
two words

Dragon Transformations

well, logic would dictate that turning into a bigger thing would require more space anyway, so hiding in a corner is kinda silly.

ether way, sounds like its very possible, just in need of debugging
Exactly. But on the off chance that you transform in a way that clips you through terrain, it is very likely that you would fall through it. And it is very likely.

Varrdy

Feb 25, 2010
Saulkar said:
But they are soooooo damn sexy! Combined with the fact that it is a fantasy game.;)
I hope you will forgive me but I (politely) disagree with you on that point.

Wardy

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Varrdy said:
Saulkar said:
But they are soooooo damn sexy! Combined with the fact that it is a fantasy game.;)
I hope you will forgive me but I (politely) disagree with you on that point.

Wardy
How dare you refute a Scaly! These pictures are irrefutable, wholly objective, non biased, SFW proof that digitigrade legs are sexier!

Also, mind you, these are "CENSORED" versions of their more adult counterparts. XD

Yes, I know, none are female but the artist, she likes her guys.

So there! Take that! Random comment is random!

dfphetteplace

Nov 29, 2009
Full conversion Zelda mod. There is already one for Link armor. It would be awesome. I wish I knew how to do it and had the time.

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
I want a mod that lets me go to a blacksmith and pay them to improve or even make shit. I want to also be able to go to a wizard and pay them to enchant shit. I can pay alchemists for potions, so why I can't I pay smiths and wizards for smithing and enchanting?

Leviathonlx

Mar 31, 2009
Varrdy said:
Saulkar said:
Remodeled digitigrade Argonian and Khajiit bodies (the heads are fucking awesome) with some sex minigames to go with it all. What? I am not afraid of voicing my inner deviancies. Maybe you should look at your inner self and ask why you are afraid to admit your own culturally unacceptable distinctions. XD
While I am not keen on digitigrade legs (there is a reason bipedal species don't have them anymore!), I'm all with you on the sexual content. What? I'm a furry and a lower-echelon pervert...get over it*.

Wardy
* Actually, if you were to browse my art gallery you'd find, compared to some of the sick and twisted fckers out there, I am postively vanilla!
Over a month old as I found this while just deciding to see if there were any mods yet but I still wanted to respond to this. The main reason humans don't have a digitigrade leg structure is since our ancestors lived in trees and a plantigrade structure is much more overall stable (but also much slower) which allowed it be better suited for living in that type of environment. This goes for all primates. Plenty of other bipedal animals are/were digitigrade also with the dinosaurs as one large example. Funnily enough the plantigrade leg is actually the more primitive leg structure in mammals as digitigrade legs evolved later.

goose4291

Mar 12, 2012
Horse combat definately. And the return of crossbows and spears from Morrowind.

I can't believe it's however many hundred years after Morrowind and for no reason technology has recessed.

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
Easter Eggs. It might be a bit of oversight on my part, but I think easter eggs/running gags have gotten a bit lean over the years. Now granted I don't play games as much as I used to, but the only company that still seems to be doing said shout outs is Bioware. Personally, I love to see little tidbits and stuff like that in skyrim. Say perhaps, a Fallout 3 shout out? Or SEVERAL Fallout 3 shout outs? Or have I just not found them?