Skyrim; MW3; Battlefield 3; Saints Row 3; AC Revelations and others... Which will you be getting?

crono738

Sep 4, 2008
Picking up BF3 midnight tomorrow, then its time to wait for Uncharted 3 and Ultimate MvC3.
I'll pick up Skyrim in a month or so, hopefully most of the inevitable bugs will be worked out by then.

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
BF3, ACR and Uncharted 3.

That is all and I'm still not sure I'll have time for all of them.

CRRPGMykael

Mar 6, 2011
SKYRIM(JIZZZZZZ) AND FUCKING AC REVELATIONS(JIZZZZZZZ).

FFFFUUUCCCCKKKKK YEEAAAHHH!!!!
also,L.A. Noire and Payday(which is already out yet)

joshperry94

Oct 23, 2011
I would buy AC revolutions myself, but the AC games all seem to have no innovation at all... they are too alike to one another and don't seem to have many new features.

The Dutchess

Feb 24, 2011
Saints Row 3 looks aamazing. Customization is my greatest weakness.
I love Assassins Creed ... guess what I'll be buying on day 1 :p
I'm a really big not-fan of Oblivion so ... Skyrim has to show itself to be seriously impressive and 100x improved over Oblivion to tempt me.
Also Arkham City looks amazing.

AndrewC

Jun 24, 2010
Waiting on my Arkham City PC version, other than that Skyrim has piqued my interest, I'll probably get it on 360 then on PC much. much later on.

Also really looking forward to AC:R.

RetardedKitty

May 17, 2011
Skyrim First, AC second, After that will come back for Arkham City and Cathrine and then MAYBE Saints Row3 worst case scenario i even bother my self for one of the shooters.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
Of those, just AC;R and Skyrim. If Revelations isn't a big improvement from Brotherhood then I'll have serious doubts about whether the series is worth following to its end. One good game out of three is a poor track record for a series that has shown that it can be high quality stuff. As for Skyrim, I've not played any other Oblivion games, but some ads, reviews and the excitement of my friends who have played them tells me that it should be worth giving a chance.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Depends on finances. Skyrim's a given. Saint's Row maybe if I can afford it. Arkham City (it's out on PC next month) and Sword of the Stars II (technically out this month) will have to wait until at least Christmas.

ShadowDude112

Mar 9, 2009
None of those. I'm getting Sonic Generations, and The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword! Deciding between also reserving NFS: The Run or Saints Row 3.

thibaut95

Feb 8, 2011
AC revelations and arkham city are the only ones I'm going to get and next year Mass Effect 3!

dspike

Sep 15, 2011
I have Skyrim pre-ordered right now. BF3 and MW3 aren't really that interesting to me anymore now that its not about the game its about how we can make the kids who bought this before buy it again i.e. more explosions,guns,and crazy stories that make very little sense.

Kurokasumi

Aug 11, 2009
Well that's an easy question. All the ones you listed at least.
Not being a fanboy I don't pledge allegiance to either MW3 or BF3.
Skyrim I have been waiting 5 years for.
SR3 caught me completely by supprise. Didn't expect a third installment.
And well Assassins creed 3, I just want to see how it all ends. It's also just a fun game.
Won't buy Batman AC because it's just not my game.
Oh, also getting Uncharted 3 for sure. Love those games.

AlotFirst

Mar 29, 2011
I will be playing Battlefield 3 until I get my hands on Skyrim, that will probably be 6-7 days after launch. All the other big releases this year don't interest, but next year I'll probably be buying Guild Wars 2 and StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
I'll be picking up BF3 at midnight, and Skyrim the day it comes out. I'll probably have to get MW3 too because I need to make vids for my site, which is annoying, because I'm so stoked for BF3, and I'm not a huge MW fan.