Skyrim; MW3; Battlefield 3; Saints Row 3; AC Revelations and others... Which will you be getting?

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
Saints Row 3 and AC Revelations.

COD has gotten old, Battlefield doesn't feel like battlefield 2 backwards and Skyrim will be full of bugs (like every other bethesda game) so i won't be getting it at launch.

bbad89

Jan 1, 2011
Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, Uncharted, AC:R. BF3 felt like a CoD clone on the PS3, so nah.

blizzaradragon

Mar 15, 2010
Skyward Sword is the only new game I'll be getting until 2012, unless I run into a good sum of money in which case either Sonic Generations or Assassin's Creed: Revelations will be picked up as well. However I already have a list of games I'll be getting once 2012 hits(Mass Effect 3, Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm, Diablo 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, etc).

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
Only enough cash for BF3, unless I somehow get $40 before Saints Row 3 comes out.

For everything else, there's Gamefly.

Hank Wants Pie

Oct 15, 2010
CRRPGMykael said:
SKYRIM(JIZZZZZZ) AND FUCKING AC REVELATIONS(JIZZZZZZZ).

FFFFUUUCCCCKKKKK YEEAAAHHH!!!!
also,L.A. Noire and Payday(which is already out yet)
Ok ok calm down no need to go crazy over a couple of (very good) games, yes?

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Saints Row the Third.
Gotta love christmas.

Spy_Guy

Mar 16, 2010
Saint's Row 3.

(not on the list, but Arkham City)

...and college, and people!
I need to find a way to obtain more time!

honestdiscussioner

Jul 17, 2010
AlotFirst said:
honestdiscussioner said:
Revelations. I'd totally get Skyrim, but I don't want to drop $60 and then have to drop an additional $40 on the DLC.
Well that's the thing about DLC, you don't have to buy it.
That's also the thing about games. The point is that I will want to buy it.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Most of them, honestly. The only ones I'll be getting day one are Skyrim, Halo: CEA, and Zelda: Skyward Sword, but this has been my favorite year of gaming ever, so I'm going to be getting the other ones too.

I'm just worried that next year is going to suck. After about a dozen games this year that I'm looking forward to/already love, next year only Mass Effect 3 and Halo 4 interest me. Gonna be a slow year.

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
Definitely Skyrim. I'll probably try all the others as well, although it will probably be a long time from now. :>