Skyrim; MW3; Battlefield 3; Saints Row 3; AC Revelations and others... Which will you be getting?

Pandabearparade

Mar 23, 2011
Skyrim.

Assassin's Creed has died, for me. I'm not going to buy a half-ass yearly release, especially not from a company with such horrible DRM.

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Boyfriend wants Skyrim and is getting BF3. I want Assassin's Creed since I've just blitz Batman: Arkham City.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
I'm for sure getting
Battle Field 3
Zelda
Skyrim
Halo: Anniversary
Mario 3D
More if I get money obviously.

Shirokurou

Mar 8, 2010
Uncharted 3
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Arkham City
Battlefield 3

In that order of importance...

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Skyrim, SR3 (probs for christmas), Don't care about MW3 or BF3, but if I had to choose, it'd probably be BF3 and my girlfriend is getting AC: Revelations.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
I'd need to buy another PS3 for Uncharted 3, so I guess I won't be getting that soon. However, I will be getting Skyrim for the PC of course. The other games I was getting, Dark Souls and Batman: Arkham City I now have.

Don't know about Saint's Row 3. It looks cool, but I think I'll wait for the reviews.

BlueKunai

Dec 30, 2010
Already preordered Saints Row: The Third, and I'm considering getting Skyrim at some point if it's any good, because I personally didn't like Oblivion, but that's just me. Multiplayer war shooters never really interested me, so MW3 and BF3 are irrelivent.

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
BF3 & Skyrim are on pre-order. Saints will be a later-buy. AC:R & Halo: Av will be January Sales buys as they don't seem to bring anything new to the table.

Gotta' owe it to ya CoD; you don't look up to scratch this time 'round at all. I wonder if the gameplay's still gonna' suck, or be a drab, as it did in MW2 & BlaOps.
"So long and thanks for all the fish" I'm off to pre-order Skyrim & BF3.
- Was what I left on CoD's premier video.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Pre-oredered Skyrim, Saints Row and AC revelations, will also buy Arkham city once I've finished exams and the Robin/Night-Wing DLC is out.

mikeli4194

Jan 10, 2010
Battlefield 3 and Saints Row. I'll probably get Uncharted and MW3 but not anytime soon. Most anticipated is Mass Effect 3, but it doesnt come out till next year, sadly

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
joshperry94 said:
Which of the main releases this year will you be splashing your money out on?
Sonic Generations, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Tribes Ascend Beta

...wow I feel out of place looking at all the other posts haha

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
Preordered the Expensive Edition of Skyrim, on release date delivery. Preordered and preloaded Battlefield 3. Will probably get Uncharted 3 on release day. All other things, wait or no-go. (Sorry, Batman, but the delay has cost you my enthusiasm)

xplay3r

Jun 4, 2009
Battlefield 3
and
Saints Row the Third
both already Pre-Ordered
I can't friggin wait for BF3 multi-player (though I'm sure I'm the only one who is going to beat the single play BEFORE I go online, just the way I like to do things)
and I can't wait for the SR3 single player AND multi-player. Though I think the story line is gunna kick my teeth in with awesome funness.