Skyrim; MW3; Battlefield 3; Saints Row 3; AC Revelations and others... Which will you be getting?

Feb 9, 2011
I'll be buying Saint's Row 3, MW3 and obviously Skyrim. I never got into AC after I played the first one and I don't like EA enough to buy their products.

CATB320

Jan 30, 2011
I've pre-ordered Skyrim and Battlefield 3. I didn't get that into Oblivion, but Skyrim looks pretty great. I usually like Bethesda RPG's anyway.
Incredibly excited for Battlefield 3. I'll probably get Assassin's Creed for Christmas.

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
I am getting Uncharted 3 and AC revelations, got Arkham city yesterday so I have most of the 2011 games I want. Never liked SR and never got into the elder scrolls series and I especially have never been into COD and BF. I may get skyrim later depending on how it does; one of my friends will definitely be talking non stop about it so if it ends up being good then I will get it. I prefer 3rd person action games and/or shooters to FPS so I take uncharted 3 over COD/BF, never liked either series.

IronicBeet

Jun 27, 2009
I'm pretty sure everybody here is pre-ordering Skyrim except for me. I'm getting the collector's editions Saints Row The Third and Uncharted 3.

not_you

Don't ask, or you won't know
Mar 16, 2011
I do have Skyrim pre-ordered....

Mainly because Rage was such a flop on PC with all the graphic issues....

I don't want to get BF/MW3 because I think they're both overrated... (I'll stick to less over-blown franchises) and AC:Rev... well... I've always loved the AC games... But Ezio gets on my nerves... I much preferred Altair.... so... since Altair is actually in this game, I'll highly consider it... Depends on how much disposable income I have to throw at games in the near future...

UnderCoverGuest

May 24, 2010
Saints Row 3. And maybe Saints Row 3 again. Oh, and then Batman Arkham City. And Skyrim once the price goes down, because I'll be damned if I pay $60. $50 is where it's at. Boosh.

Won't get MW3, and might potentially consider BF3, depending on whether the group I usually game with decides to move to it--unlikely since we're an ARMA, Free Falcon, and DCS-series gaming group.

Reptiloid

Nov 10, 2010
None of them, actually.

Think I'll get Skyrim at some point, when I have a computer that can run it, and when there's a mod for that atrocious interface.

The others I have no personal interest in.

Hisshiss

Aug 10, 2010
The last major release I have planned for this year would be Skyrim, assuming you don't count dungeon defenders, which I cant quite get yet cus Im still waiting on my hacked account to be recovered from microsoft.

That being said, if they choose to actually release torchlight 2 this year, Ile be buying that as well.

OH. And saints row 3 xD.

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
Gears of War 3 will satisfy my multiplayer desires for the rest of the year, only other game that even appeals to me is Skyrim.

UnderCoverGuest said:
And Skyrim once the price goes down, because I'll be damned if I pay $60. $50 is where it's at. Boosh.
As an Australian, I want to hit you for that comment.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Since Arkham City was a masterpiece all I need is for Skyrim to be Golden and this will have turned out to be a great year for me

Warr5718

Jun 27, 2011
Super pumped about Uncharted. Also super pumped about Skyrim. Also also super pumped about Assassin's Creed. I'll prolly get BF3 at some point too. Man, I'm glad I have disposible income at the moment.Also also also I already got BATMAN! and it's absolutly awesome.

MinchMan

Nov 12, 2010
Skyrim. Everything else is just... Taking a step off the stage for now. Might buy MW3/Battlefield 3 after a while; maybe after I'm bored with it.

so never...

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
Since I've already paid off Batman: AC, Battlefield 3, and Skyrim they are obvious buys for me. Asscreed, MW3 and SR3 I refuse to pay money for so they are obvious ignores for me. That about sums it up on my game selection for the rest of the year I would say.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
Skyrim for sure, Sword of the Stars II, and possibly MW3 if I find myself in the mood for a new shooter at some point.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Skyrim and Saints Row the Third.

Although I won't actually play Skyrim till a month or two after release so I can get some half decent mods and the unofficial patch.