Skyrim Patch 1.3 Fixes Dragons, Buffs, Books

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
Skyrim 1.0: Only a few rare graphical glitches, any other glitch is extremely rare.
Skyrim 1.2: Magic resistance stops working right, books no longer show up on shelves, dragons fly backwards
Skyrim 1.3: ???

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
I have yet to get any major problems with the game. The only thing driving me crazy is performance on the PC version. Most likely associated with nvidia drivers, I keep getting lopsided performance with my SLI set up. GPU2 will constantly be doing all the rendering while GPU1 does 10% of less. I tested everything I could think of, works fine in other games, and even sent a support email to Bethesda and have gotten no results (Or a reply from Bethesda).

Aside from that, no serious bugs.

GoodApprentice

Apr 27, 2010
It's a lovely patch. The game always ran well on my pc, but now it runs a little bit better. So, huzzah!

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
1.4 REALLY needs to be dedicated to the game crashes, lagging, and corrupted/bugged quests on the PS3.

If I had know it'd play this bad I would have never bought the game.

Fool me once, next time I'll waiting to get any of their games.

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
Can we have dragon skeletons disappearing? Cause I find it hard when I have to wade through the three dragon corpses in Winterhold.

Yosato

Apr 5, 2010
Hopefully this'll fix the problems I've been happening. It's similar to the bookshelf thing but my weapon racks just don't work at all - can't press them or anything. It kinda sucks after I've already spent so many hours saving up for the Solitude home and acquiring loads of awesome armour.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
Hey, as long as they don't fix the invisible merchant chest in Dawnstar I'm happy. Still need to check that out.

Frostbite3789

Jul 12, 2010
tanis1lionheart said:
1.4 REALLY needs to be dedicated to the game crashes, lagging, and corrupted/bugged quests on the PS3.

If I had know it'd play this bad I would have never bought the game.

Fool me once, next time I'll waiting to get any of their games.
Once? This isn't the first time the PS3/consoles have gotten the shortest end of an already short stick when it comes to Bethesda games.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Sigh, I really wish they didn't tie the y axis to the framerate. It just seems so stupid. And I've had more than a little annoyance with it.

Vonnis

Feb 18, 2011
General stability improvements

Yet if I run it through steam it still crashes like nobody's business.

swtstar777

Jul 27, 2009
Finally was able to kill that infamous backwards dragon at Bonestrewn Crest but I still get constant game shut downs on PC. :/

I could have lived with Mr. Drunkie the Dragon (my name for him may he rest in peace) for them fixing the fact my game turns off. A lot.

White-Death

Oct 31, 2011
Awesome, I downloaded it just not long ago.
Fixed a lot of crazy things, graphics bugs and some other stuff, but dragons who re-spawn at word walls on mountain peaks wont give me their souls. This happens only after i kill Alduin.
Oh, i managed to kill Alduin retarded cousin(The backwards dragon) at bonestrwn crest!

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
I'm glad the bookshelves will be getting fixed, though I wonder what this means for my non-interactive bookshelf in Breezehome (not forgetting the one full of invisible books).

As for the dragons being fixed, that's good, though I will miss such sights as the dragon that flew around firing frost breath into midair as opposed to attacking me directly before diving towards the ground and colliding spectacularly with the wall of a tower.

[zonking great]

Aug 20, 2008
Forget the book case glitch. I had a different one. My books won't disappear from there, even though I picked all of them up. Also, I WANT THE DAMN WEAPONS RACK TO WORK. Now Wuuthrud and all the other cool weapons end up in a chest next to my bed in my Whiterun house. A room where, for some reason, Lydia now sleeps as opposed to my wife and me.