Skyrim: Who did you marry?

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
Camilla Valerious.
Was a little awkward when Sven and Faendal showed up to the wedding.
But also a little funny, being able to look back at them and go "ha ha ha".

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
I really don't know if I'll be marrying anyone, with my Argonian at least. The lack of eligible female Argonians is sorely disappointing, especially since the only one you can marry seems to be a tad dimwitted.

putowtin said:
Syn, my female Nord married Farkas of the Companions, a match made in Sovngarde!
I have a female Nord with the same name. This is too much of a coincidence. WITCH!

willowstar157

Nov 15, 2013
Smiles said:
My plan was as soon as I figured out how to get married I would marry Ralof, literally the first guy you meet in skyrim. I liked his attitude and his loyalty to his cause, even though I am starting to hate his cause...

Can you even marry him? And Could I marry him since I am an Imperial now?
It's taking me awhile to figure it out but you can use console (~) and set a cheat on him to let you marry him, just you'd still need the Amulet of Mara. Just if your Imperial then I don't exactly think it would be a very happy marriage... He'd probably try to kill you when you got within bowshot, or any other of my sister/brother Stormcloaks would before he'd get the chance.... Also there's a mod to allow you to have him as follower/husband without console. (Yes I am a girl, rl and my main char, I am NOT gay, don't mean any offense to homos. =3)

white_wolf

Aug 23, 2013
Honestly I just wanted to see what being married in the game entailed without looking it up online so I got pretty much the first guy I could stand looking at (shallow I know) and I found a Dark Elf shop owner. I didn't even bother to learn his name and now its very funny with the whole hearth and family DLC he's insane he just walks around our new Solitude home still acting like he's in his store asking people to come in (though its only me and my kids) and how he won't buy stolen things I wish this game made therapist because he desperately needs one!