Skyrim: Who did you marry?

stefman

Jan 9, 2011
So i'm just curious of how many people actually got married and to whom. My Argonian married Aela the huntress. Enjoy your nightmares :D

Mestraal

Jan 18, 2010
My Imperial married Ria of the Companions. It was an impulse thing.
It's still confusing to see her wandering the wastes murdering things from time to time. She said she was staying at home and opening a shop!

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Ysolda, because she was both the first woman to show any interest in my scaly arse, and she wanted me to give her a bone.

Kizo

Jul 5, 2008
Lydia. After traveling to the ends of Skyrim with her, she was the only character I had any real attachment to, so the choice was obvious.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Nobody, because I can't find a non-assholeish female Khajiit. Aela was going to be my backup wife, but so many people have married her...

She's like the village bike, you know?

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Cleril said:
Loop Stricken said:
Ysolda, because she was both the first woman to show any interest in my scaly arse, and she wanted me to give her a bone.
You mean a scale, not a bone....unless she was eating you.
I'm not sure you got the joke. She wants a mammoth bone.
I gave her a mammoth bone.

Oh yeah!

Kizo said:
Lydia. After traveling to the ends of Skyrim with her, she was the only character I had any real attachment to, so the choice was obvious.
This was actually my first choice. Well, I say first; the first first was Ysolda, but that was before I knew who could or couldn't be wed.
But I couldn't marry Lydia anyway, stupid bug. Besides, she ends up killing herself by standing on fiery pits of flame far too often.

TheSaw

A flayed man holds no secrets.
Apr 22, 2011
On my main character, a breton mage, I married Muiri who is also a breton so I thought that was quite fitting, I also think she's the best looking female in the game.

On my stealthy cat, I married Aela the huntress cause she doesn't look too bad either.

Syphous

Apr 6, 2009
Loop Stricken said:
This. Minus the "scaly arse" part. But really I picked her because she's all sorts of redheaded fine.

"Let's consummate this, baby."
"It feels like all of Skyrim is watching us!"
"Oh you nasty girl."
[Week later]
"Hello my love. Back from some grand adventure I bet."
"You know it, *****. Now give me all your money and cook me something!"

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
Still not got my hands on a single amulet. Even so I'll have to wait for the creation kit and put my own NPC in there to marry so my fiancé doesn't kick up a fuss! Meanwhile my Dunmer is quite happy growing old in search of immortality alone.

Sulgoth

Aug 16, 2010
NickCaligo42 said:
You can marry people????
Aye... This scares me beyond belief actually, even without taking the f'd up gene pool of the series into account.

Mourning_Star

Egotistical Jerk
Sep 4, 2011
I hate to break it to people who were looking for a nice Khajit to marry, but as far as I'm concerned (and the Skyrim strategy guide, for that matter), you cannot marry a Khajit.

Or a Wood Elf, but who cares about those losers.