Skyrim, you slayed how many dragons?

OzzyThunderTeen

Feb 17, 2011
Simple topic, this topic is to boast about the amount of dragons you have slayed

For me, its a measly 12
(Side note, Fire resistance 80% ftw)

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
14 dragons slain by my hand. Imo, they're too easy; but it's probably better that way anyway.

SyphonX

Coffee Bandit
Mar 22, 2009
HassEsser said:
14 dragons slain by my hand. Imo, they're too easy; but it's probably better that way anyway.
You've probably seen this, but.. yea.

http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2011/11/09

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
2 but I'm not really that far into the game, only level 7. Seen a few giants though scary motherfuckers.

Jinjiro

Fresh Prince of Darkness
Apr 20, 2008
I'd say 35-40 so far. I need to crank the difficulty up from Adept soon though, my two 292 damage enchanted war axes are chewing through EVERYTHING in 2 hits max. Max Smithing and Enchanting is so ridiculous :p

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
A measly seven dragons.

I've been busy with Saint's Row: The Third. Not enough time for dildo bats AND dragons.

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
SyphonX said:
HassEsser said:
You've probably seen this, but.. yea.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ymheut.jpg

http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2011/11/09
Ah, I have not, thanks for sharing ;]

It's so true, too!

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I've unlocked 44 shouts and have 9 souls left over, so 53. I even saved Morthal from two blood dragons at once. Luckily archery is overpowered.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
So far I think I killed at least 9 dragons. Today I killed a blood dragon. It was certainly tougher than all the other dragons I fought so far.

For some reason though, I can still only use two shouts. My first one, and the one the Greybeards taught me. Does anyone know how I can unlock these other shouts?

chawlie fair

Jul 19, 2011
I'm downloading Skyrim right now.....ALL THESE THREADS ARE MAKING ME SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im going to kill eleventy dragons...

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Only about 4 or 5 so far. I haven't been concerning myself with hunting them down to much for now, i've mainly just been doing quest and killing dragons when I see them.

Kakashi on crack

Aug 5, 2009
Spent four hours, didn't find a single dragon. 8 horus later and I've killed at least 14-15 and I'm barely into the main quest.

That comic should have had a last panel that said "After killing your tenth dragon you wonder if you have room for the bones, and whether it's even worth it."

I know that's cynical, and it rightfully is.

Skyrim is an amazing game, its brilliant, breath-taking, but by the time you find an orcish/dwarven war axe, you basically just wait for the dragon to land, and stab its wing just outta attacking-distance until it's dead...

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
I've killed two. The first main one that you're supposed to kill and another random one. The second one was awesome. I was walking into a town when all of the sudden I heard a roar. I look up, and there's a dragon flying over the town. The super guards immediately engaged it, as did everyone else in the town. The thing was torn apart. I got maybe two hits on it.
This apparently ticked the game off though, as not five minutes later I'm wandering in the middle of nowhere and another one lands on my head. Ran for the nearest cave and hid--and promptly got torn apart by Trolls. Good times.