Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Dorano said:
Veldie said:
If you can already do it why does Nintendo need to change it?

OT: I would be excited if it weren't for the damned motion controls. I couldn't care less about the length.
Because sometimes in the games you would have unavoidable heart pieces? or you had to lock off a entire thing just to help ensure you dont pick any up. Just make a switch that turns em off when starting a new game or somthing lol

Example: Mailboxs in Wind Waker

The Motion controls are also my main prob with this game which is also why i dont have a wii. ah well once a friend has it il play his somtime.

Machocruz

Aug 6, 2010
Lord Beautiful said:
If that extra time comes from Metroid Prime/Twilight Princess-esque padding, I will be very disappointed in you, Nintendo. I still have the game pre-ordered, but I will be very much disappoint in you, son (y'know, like you care).

However, if that game time comes from non-bullshit, I suppose my breaks from Skyrim will be longer than anticipated.
Twilight Princess-esque padding would still be hundred of hours less padding than an Elder Scrolls game.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
OutrageousEmu said:
Final Fantasy XIII had a hundred hour playthough.
Thaaaat explains a lot.
Well, if I can get through FFXIII, then I can get through Skyward Sword. Bring it!

Tanfastic

Aug 5, 2009
People keep forgetting that "story" is what happens from point A to point B, not a generalization (this case: Link beats Ganon and saves Zelda.)

TP had an AMAZING story, although the same generalization (scenario if you will.)
WW had a pretty good story, although the same generalization.
MM had an AMAZING story, AMAZING scenario, and was very refreshing after all the previous ones (and later ones...)
Skyward sword looks from here to have the MM effect, which gets me all tingly inside ^.^

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Well, a Zelda game with no length is hardly a Zelda game at all. I am okay with the length, even if it will be just padding and collecting. Hell, a Zelda game without collectibles is hardly a Zelda game at all.

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
I can hardly beat a 25 hour LoZ game without getting bored or stuck or pissed at the annoying NPCs, I don't know if I could get through a 50 hour one, let alone 100 hour.