Skyward Sword

svenjl

Mar 16, 2011
monkey_spankin_good said:
Yahtzee, please stop trying to work the retards of this site up into a frenzy; they don't have the brain power to wipe their noses, they're not going to have the brain power to defend their points of view with anything more than, "well, I liked it, so you should too!" Find a better website to host your videos man, these phlebs don't know how good you really are.
Yes sir, Seargent Brown Nose, sir!

android88

Jul 21, 2011
jackpackage200 said:
I think yahtzee and i are the only people who hated this game. The game was boring and not fun at all.

EDIT: What sucks is that my friends have been giving me shit for not liking it
You're not. I played it twice and haven't been back. I've played Saint's Row more than Skyward Swords and I hate Grand Theft Auto style games.

mr.moncriefman

Feb 7, 2012
Sean951 said:
But really, complaining about fetch quests in a RPG? Zelda no less? I can't think of a single game that didn't have fetch quests. Getting to them was even easier than most, since all you need is a bird statue.
Well, his point is that there shouldn't be a fetch quest in any RPG, and I wholeheartedly agree. It's these kind of quests that always turn me off from a game when I'm playing it. I want to have fun and be immersed in the story, or be fighting villains I could only think of in my dreams, or be trying to figure out that one damned puzzle that's ACTUALLY PUZZLING. But those all seem to be lacking from Zelda games. Actually, good puzzles seem to be lacking from most puzzle-based games, nowadays.

ShermTank7272

Feb 5, 2013
I personally liked the game, if nothing else but from a nostalgia standpoint. Yes, Zelda is repetitive, but I kinda like it like that, if only for a while. If I need to get away for a weekend and sink myself in nostalgia, Zelda is my first stop. In my opinion, not worth buying unless you're really invested in the series, but worth playing regardless.

Venks Dunson

Aug 18, 2010
I love almost every Zelda game. And Skyward Sword is one of my favorites. I don't mind if Yahtzee doesn't like Skyward Sword. I had a blast playing the game and any negative review doesn't take away the fun I had.

I love Yahtzee's videos even though I can tell our tastes in gaming are probably polar opposites. I really enjoy the word play and how deeply he looks at the games he reviews.