Sleeping Dogs Review

Alternative

Jun 2, 2010
Mike Kayatta said:
rolfwesselius said:
No mention of the pc version being an actual good port and being better than the console version.
Stay classy Escapist
I just want to point your attention to the end of the review ...

Greg Tito said:
This review is based on the Xbox 360 version of the game.
"Class" withstanding, we generally do not realistically have the ability to complete every iteration of a given game and grade the shades of difference between them. If you're implying that we somehow "knew" about what you personally consider a superior port and maliciously chose to not post our findings then you're sadly mistaken.
OH BURN!

the game looks fun. i will have to buy it once i get the necessary funds.

dawiwwwdd

Aug 17, 2012
This is fantastic game. I already had the pleasure to play it, I invite you to download today;) http://adf.ly/BycJ3

Kyr Knightbane

Jan 3, 2012
dawiwwwdd said:
This is fantastic game. I already had the pleasure to play it, I invite you to download today;) http://adf.ly/BycJ3
Solid try at linking to a virus website new person, but sadly i shall not click this link and have reported you for it. Good day

oliver.begg

Oct 7, 2010
solid game, i disagree with the shooting comment, it works far better then GTA 4.

the driving get really twitchy with the faster vehicles.

it plays diffrent from what it looks like in the trailers, i watched Totalbiscut play it and it looked like a halfassed attempt at ASS CRED + GTA. its not, the game just dosn't seem to convey how it plays though screen capture very well.

also the 1.3 patch fixes almost ever issues with M+K that was within 48 hours.

i hope the DLC is substantial, like ballad of gay tony size of something

EDIT: just read the star and sum up rating, you do what a lot of video reviewers do and make it way more negative then your written sum up is

DSD12

Feb 12, 2011
Pretty good game so far and with the talk of the PC version being better that shouldn't turn people off, on PS3 its looks really good and its fun.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
rolfwesselius said:
No mention of the pc version being an actual good port and being better than the console version.
Stay classy Escapist
That's what Total Biscuit is for. I always watch his WTF is videos for info on how good a PC game is.

OT: I might get this game... but I've got quite a bit to tide me over till the slew of late year games (Borderlands 2 the starter). So I'm still on the fence. I'll probably get it if I get some more money.