Sleeping Music

Combined

Sep 13, 2008
Dilla said:
The End theme to Man on Fire, by Harry Gregson-Williams. It's such a calming piece of music for me.
This.
I loved all the music in that movie. Especially the end and the middle.

Dilla

Jan 21, 2009
Combined, the way HGW used music in the film was excellent. Sound, as a whole was used in different ways which really appealed to me.
On a side note, another piece of music that I love from Man on Fire is Bullet Tells The Truth. It's played as Denzel Washington's character is contemplating whether to kill himself or not, very moving.

Combined

Sep 13, 2008
Dilla said:
Combined, the way HGW used music in the film was excellent. Sound, as a whole was used in different ways which really appealed to me.
On a side note, another piece of music that I love from Man on Fire is Bullet Tells The Truth. It's played as Denzel Washington's character is contemplating whether to kill himself or not, very moving.
Yes. The sound direction overall in that movie was excellent. Most of the parts had music that really fit them, I think.

Demasu

Dec 18, 2008
I listen to the radio when I'm alone to be able to get to sleep. 'Course there's a few times when I can sleep with just the noise of someone breathing.