Smurfing Hell, Capcom Announces Smurf Social Game

Sephiwind

Darth Conservative
Aug 12, 2009
Smurf you Capcom, and Sony can take their movie and shove it up their Smurf-hole. Why must Hollywood take my childhood memories and Smurf them up. Who's Smurfing brilliant idea was it that The Smurfs needed to be put in modern day New York? I hope that this epic smurf-storm of a failure tanks, and that these smurftards smurfing burn in Smurf.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
Makes sense, seeing as how the Smurfs are a pretty accurate cross-section of the internet: a billion guys, and one girl.

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
lol what the smurf? A smurfing smurf social game? Smurftastic!

(*sigh* me and my smurfy puns*)

Calbeck

Bearer of Pointed Commentary
Jul 13, 2008
Sim City 2012: SMURFS MUST DIE.

That's all what needs to be.

twistedheat15

Sep 29, 2010
Soooooooooo since this is a "social" game and there will be other girls playing it too, does that mean smurfett can finally stop smurf'n everyone in the back of the smurf berry patch?

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
twistedheat15 said:
Soooooooooo since this is a "social" game and there will be other girls playing it too, does that mean smurfett can finally stop smurf'n everyone in the back of the smurf berry patch?
She was Patient Zero for Smurf AIDS.

(and like Greg, I watched Gummi Bears as a kid and to this day still know the theme song by heart. Dashing and daring, courageous and caring...)

MNRA

Jun 8, 2009
SomethingAmazing said:
Grilled Cheesus said:
You have got to be smurfing me...

Anyway Smurfette is the only female because she was created by Gargamel to be a disruptive force in the village.

Wow... thats actually kinda sexist huh.
Still, if there was only one chick in my village you can bet id be sabotaging my buddies to get a piece o' it.
It's not sexist. Same thing would happen if you introduced a man into an all women culture. Chaos would ensue.
The really sexist part is the fact that the Smurfette was created by gargamel in a classic "witches pot" where he added ingredients like deceit, jealousy and anger. And that the smurfette originally looked like any other smurf but whith black straight hair. The story arc has her go to papa-smurf and get a magical potion because she thinks she is so ugly, and she turns into the smurfette we know. Long, blond, wavy hair, high heels, and a figure.

Now THAT'S sexist :p

Aethren

Jun 6, 2009
I see a revival of the smufing puns that died out in the mid-90's with this game.

tehannihalator

Apr 6, 2010
SODAssault said:
Makes sense, seeing as how the Smurfs are a pretty accurate cross-section of the internet: a billion guys, and one girl.
The Internet: where all the men are men, all the women are men and all of the children are fbi agents