Snookie wants smoosh,smoosh.....

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
I didn't like it at all, they keep using world destruction as a means of hyperbole and it's gotten really tired at this point. This was essentially a rehash of the Pandemic episode with a different locale. The whole Al Qaeda thing was beyond tasteless, even more so given how many of the people who died on 9/11 were from New Jersey. The whole episode is tired jokes and cringe worthy "dude not funny".

Arawn.Chernobog

Nov 17, 2009
South Park has been crap for a while now

Jersey Shore was always the worst thing to put on TV since Reagan addressed the nation

What's the matter America? U MAD?

Uncreation

Aug 4, 2009
Eh, i used to love South Park in the beginning. The first couple of seasons were great. And i even like some of the newer episodes, like Make love not warcraft, but most others are just meh. It is getting old, though i still don't hate it.

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
Ekonk said:
lacktheknack said:
South Park makes me cry inside.
FINALLY. All these edgy people loving South Park. I can't stand it - except for the timeless quote 'screw you guys, i'm going home'. Other than that it can take a hike.
I agree, I never liked South Park. It's so... offensive simply for the sake of being offensive. It's hardly even trying to make a point anymore.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
Uhh, yeah, so crap, right what's South Park coming to these days eh?
[sub]*cough* I watch Jersey Shore and thought the episode was quite funny *cough*[/sub]

Mechanix

Dec 12, 2009
ITT: People who are better than you because they don't like South Park. Stay classy gentlemen of great taste....../sarcasm off

emm1t

Nov 21, 2009
South Park is hit or miss, I liked this episode, actually I like a lot of the newer episodes more than older ones. Less butt jokes.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
South Park is entertaining when I do watch it

butttt I haven't seen this episode or anything as of late

FoAmY99

Dec 8, 2009
Jersey Shore is a crime against anybody from New Jersey or who was born in New Jersey (myself being the latter) I mean for crying out loud only a fraction of the Italians in Jersey are like that.

But i digress. I lol'd hard when i watched the episode and I know we're all asking the same question, "That thing is famous? Why???"

JSkunk22

May 20, 2009
Wait, South Park is for edgy people? I thought it was just a bunch of satire and potty humor. Granted, I find the show to be of the hilarious variety. The Jersey Shore episode was magnificent. Seriously, people shouldn't be famous just because they're obnoxious.

Bureacreative

May 9, 2009
I fucking love that episode and i fucking love south park! i don't try to be edgy, i don't think matt and trey are either, they just write a goddamn funny show

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
I finally figured out why "Jershy Shore" is Popular... because popular shows like SNL and South Park poke so much fun at them that there viewers go and watch that show. thats what i think anyway... but i dont watch south park, but i saw the clip becuase my sister watches both it and Jershy Shore