So an Escapist walks into a bar and...

NerdElf

Jun 28, 2009
So an Escapist walks into a bar and asks for a health potion.
Durr hurr ar I funneh?
OT: I'm too young to drink, just felt like I had to put this joke in here.

keideki

Sep 10, 2008
Whiskey, strait, oh and it better be the good stuff, I don't drink swill. Or a vodka martini, 1 part vodka, 1 part vermouth, no olive, shaken over ice. I like imported beer as well, Asahi Dry, Kirin Ichiban, Super Bach, and some local micro-brews like Kilt Lifter.

spartxn said:
Straight Gold Tequila. 6 shots and ur ready for anything. Or at least u think u r until u realize that u actually took 12 shots and passed out naked on the kitchen floor.

Boy was mom pissed the next day.

Seriously though, I like Tequila(of Any Kind). I like Rum and Smirnoff Vodka(only Smirnoff)

I don't like Beer either.

I don't like Whiskey either. Both Whiskey and Beer Activate a gag reflex with me.
Obviously you have never had real Russian vodka. Smirnoff is mostly turpentine anyways, watered down from the original Smirnov from Russia to the french variety we are mostly familiar with today, although it is mainly made in the US now.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
I've consumed alcohol before and I've been rather drunk on a couple of occassions. But I don't really like the taste of it nor the after effects so I mostly steer clear.

Lately I'm drinking plain water more and more. Oh and tea, definately tea, I am British after all.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
Powereaver said:
i drink buttloads of fresh juice and water... never been an alcohol person .. dunno why people can stand the horrific taste :D
yeah i never quite got it either, gotta love me some fresh squeezed orange juice! to be fair, i am an american 15 year old, so i have never had more than a sip of alcohol of any kind, and won't get to figure out if any are any good for another 5 years (i turn 16 soon, thats why 5 not 6)

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
Well I don't drink much. Though if I get thirsty for it I'll have a mikes hard lemonade cause am a panzy. Also wine is good. Thats just the stuff I like to sip on.

If I'm with a friend however and the goal is to drink blind here what we do. We load up metal gear solid 1, buy whatever hard liqueur is our fancy. Then we play, if you get an alert you have to drop the control take a drink and then you can resume playing. If you die you have to take another drink and pass the control on to the next person. Repeat in till blind.

CommanderL

May 12, 2011
Blue Hero said:
I don't drink alcohol. I like milk. Milk is my favourite drink. Milk is good for your bones. This thread should be about milk.
i am with this guy my bones should be like steel now

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
A good Kopparberg cider for me. I like most cider and I always seem to end up like this at the end of the night!

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
Quazimofo said:
Powereaver said:
i drink buttloads of fresh juice and water... never been an alcohol person .. dunno why people can stand the horrific taste :D
yeah i never quite got it either, gotta love me some fresh squeezed orange juice! to be fair, i am an american 15 year old, so i have never had more than a sip of alcohol of any kind, and won't get to figure out if any are any good for another 5 years (i turn 16 soon, thats why 5 not 6)
the first drink i ever tried was wine because people always say its fruity and aromatic... boy was i wrong.. i swear it tasted like vinegar mixed with Draino.. horrific stuff the only stuff i could half bear was vodka and midori.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Blue Hero said:
I don't drink alcohol. I like milk. Milk is my favourite drink. Milk is good for your bones. This thread should be about milk.
Milk and orange juice. MOJ (Milk and Orange Juice), though you shouldn't have the two together, so it's pronounced Mmmm-pause/i]-Oj.

OT: First, I'm not 18, so I can't legally drink, and second, even if I were allowed to (what percentage of people do you think wait until they are of age before they start drinking, really?) I wouldn't (for a few reasons).

F4LL3N

May 2, 2011
Beer of course. Although I'll drink almost anything. I have a bad habbit of mixing drinks, that as you could imagine, generally doesn't end well.

Henkie36

Aug 25, 2010
A beer every now and again. Good thing I don't live in the US, I would probably have been sentenced for life by now since I'm only 17.

M-E-D The Poet

Sep 12, 2011
Gennadios said:
personally I'm a fan of Long Island Iced Tea. It's the cheapes way to get the desired result.
I can drink 2 pitchers of this stuff and still walk straight

Not that cheap.

As our friend sparrow once said : "Where has the rum gone"

Puddleknock

Sep 14, 2011
What drink I order very much depends on what I'm doing in the bar. If I'm having a meal then I would choose an English Ale, normally a pint of Abbott Ale if the bar serves it. If I'm drinking casually or whilst watching sports then something lighter like a Becks or a Coors. If I'm drinking to get drunk then anything and everything, often when getting drunk I'm playing some sort of drinking game so everyone's drinks tends to get mixed together anyway.

Oh and if I'm feeling rich then I go for Peroni, stuff is fantastic but expensive.

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
I go through phases...

Right now is whiskey and ginger ale ^^

Safaia

Sep 24, 2010
I feel like I just answered this a few days ago...

For a spirit I'll take Stoli vodka in cranberry juice. For beer give me a Stella Artois and I'll be happy.

Funkysandwich

Contra Bassoon
Jan 15, 2010
Decent quality scotch, straight with ice. Cider if I don't feel like scotch. Beer if someone else is buying.

I don't really have a taste for wine yet, it's all the same to me. I prefer red to white though.

I have also been known to drink Vodka or Rum on occassion.

gentleben

Mar 7, 2008
I'm a cocktail bartender, so I pretty much have to drink, and be knowledgeable about everything.

That said, I would never choose to drink vodka.

gellert1984

Apr 16, 2009
Guinness, Southern Comfort, Jack Daniels, Tequila, rum and coke, vodka and coke, pretty much any witchwood brewery ale.

Not all in one glass though...