So...Anyone Here ILL?

Romidude

Aug 3, 2010
I had a jaw surgery Four days ago, I haven't eaten scince then, and I have to take anti-biotics that make me vomit Four times a day. Yes, I am a bit ill.

Jelly ^.^

Mar 11, 2010
I have a slight twinge of a hangover headache and my tonsils are swollen from snoring if that counts...

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
yes
ive had a fevor, dizzyness, nausea, and a cough for four straight days
not to mention i passed out and went to bed at 6 the first 2 days
ive missed almost an entire week of school and im not happy about that
if this keeps up im gonna miss my finals

TripleEcksCore

Dec 24, 2008
Oh yeah, been sick all week. Everytime I coughed it felt like a lung would eject through my esophagus. Up side i got caught up on a lot of manga reading

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
I recently had terrible pneumonia, I had a fever of 103 (I was hot blooded, sorry couldn't resist) and was to weak to get out of bed, my dad had to carry me to the car to take me to the ER, which I greatly appreciate because I'm a big guy.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I got my fall sinus infection a while ago, so it's about time for my winter one. They usually last about a week but they've been getting worse. For example, the last one had me burning and freezing at the same time with a fever of 103ish, shaking too hard to hold a bottle of water, and being in a state of half-consciousness for about three days, in addition to the usual effects.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Got ill slightly on christmas, got better except for the smallest cough ever that won't get the FUCKING hint and piss off