so cartoon network schedule this week

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I am so fucking sick and tired of this show! It's like the network executives are obsessed with it or something!

Worgen said:
Wait, whats wrong with Teen Titans Go?
You wanna know what's wrong with this show?! It's not just that it's seriously overplayed or that it wastes the talent of some of my favorite voice actors, but not only is the writing terrible, but it openly and gleefully mocks the original show and its fans. That's what's wrong with Teen Titans Go.

Fuck Cartoon Network's executives.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
y'all can ***** all you want, but ever stop to think you guys might be too old for Cartoon Network?

Us Prowrestling fans that still watch WWE, were hold overs from the attitude era. The product isn't for us anymore, it's aimed at kids but we keep watching out of habit and love of how it use to be, but it'll never be that again.

You guys are doing the same with CN. I was just watching it earlier today with my youngest nephew, and he loves Teen Titans Go. He requests it by name. It's funny to them.

I'm not saying there isn't anything wrong with still watching CN, I still watch WWE. What I am saying is, theres a point in fandom you have to accept you aren't the target audience anymore.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
CrazyGirl17 said:
I am so fucking sick and tired of this show! It's like the network executives are obsessed with it or something!

Worgen said:
Wait, whats wrong with Teen Titans Go?
You wanna know what's wrong with this show?! It's not just that it's seriously overplayed or that it wastes the talent of some of my favorite voice actors, but not only is the writing terrible, but it openly and gleefully mocks the original show and its fans. That's what's wrong with Teen Titans Go.

Fuck Cartoon Network's executives.
Ehh, sure its overplayed but its pretty good. Not the best but its not bad. I also wouldn't say it mocks them, it pokes fun at them but I wouldn't say mocks, unless you take the original really seriously. I mean I liked the original too but I enjoy go also.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Worgen said:
Ehh, sure its overplayed but its pretty good. Not the best but its not bad. I also wouldn't say it mocks them, it pokes fun at them but I wouldn't say mocks, unless you take the original really seriously. I mean I liked the original too but I enjoy go also.
Okay, fair enough, difference in opinions and all that.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just tired of this show taking up space for shows I do like. It's a bit frustrating when TTG is all they ever show anymore with little to no variety... or at least, that's what it feels like...

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
CrazyGirl17 said:
Worgen said:

Sorry for the rant, I'm just tired of this show taking up space for shows I do like. It's a bit frustrating when TTG is all they ever show anymore with little to no variety...
No worries.

I totally get it, I like Go but I would rather watch Steven Universe or Gumball, or Edd Ed and Eddy. I wish CM wasn't so allergic to releasing full series on dvd or bluray.

Feb 7, 2016
DudeistBelieve said:
y'all can ***** all you want, but ever stop to think you guys might be too old for Cartoon Network?

Us Prowrestling fans that still watch WWE, were hold overs from the attitude era. The product isn't for us anymore, it's aimed at kids but we keep watching out of habit and love of how it use to be, but it'll never be that again.

You guys are doing the same with CN. I was just watching it earlier today with my youngest nephew, and he loves Teen Titans Go. He requests it by name. It's funny to them.

I'm not saying there isn't anything wrong with still watching CN, I still watch WWE. What I am saying is, theres a point in fandom you have to accept you aren't the target audience anymore.
But the original Teen Titans was pretty damn good, and I was kid when they were airing that. So I don't think that argument holds up very well. Good cartoons can be watched by anyone.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
undeadsuitor said:
Worgen said:
CrazyGirl17 said:
Worgen said:

Sorry for the rant, I'm just tired of this show taking up space for shows I do like. It's a bit frustrating when TTG is all they ever show anymore with little to no variety...
No worries.

I totally get it, I like Go but I would rather watch Steven Universe or Gumball, or Edd Ed and Eddy. I wish CM wasn't so allergic to releasing full series on dvd or bluray.
ugh, dont bring up Steven Universe. CN's weird alien computer algorithm for when to release new episodes of that is appalling as well. was a new episode every week for a season too bland? gotta spice it up by releasing 5 episodes at a time at a random week determined by a dart throw on a calender
Yeah, great show but the release scheduled is super weird.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
So, in short, after years of being shit, Cartoon Network is still shit.

'Kay.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
This is why I don't bother watching Cartoon Network aside from from some stuff on Adult Swim. Nickelodeon and Disney XD are kicking the big C's asses. Neither of the latter two are perfect, but at least I have different variety shows and give them exposure. It helps that a lot of their newer shows are actually good. Now Nickelodeon still Marathon SpongeBob from time to time, yet at least they get most of their other shows a chance.

Teen Titans Go just garbage piled on top of more garbage. The creators and writers with a show are full of themselves and wouldn't know a good joke of the bit them in the ass.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
undeadsuitor said:
Worgen said:
undeadsuitor said:
Worgen said:
CrazyGirl17 said:
Worgen said:

No worries.

ugh, dont bring up Steven Universe. CN's weird alien computer algorithm for when to release new episodes of that is appalling as well. was a new episode every week for a season too bland? gotta spice it up by releasing 5 episodes at a time at a random week determined by a dart throw on a calender
Yeah, great show but the release scheduled is super weird.
And then you have stuff like the last season and especially the last three episodes of gravity falls having like months between each release

What is it with companies fucking over their shows
I can't watch Gravity Falls, Mabel's voice actress is the same as Louise from Bobs Burgers and hearing her voice come out of someone who is happy and sincere sounds wrong.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
DeliveryGodNoah said:
DudeistBelieve said:

But the original Teen Titans was pretty damn good, and I was kid when they were airing that. So I don't think that argument holds up very well. Good cartoons can be watched by anyone.
And Teen Titans Go! is also good, it's a funny COMEDY show.

The problem is older people like us wanting OG action cartoon back.... or just action cartoons in general, which I hate to break it to you? Don't do well enough with advertisers.

Feb 7, 2016
DudeistBelieve said:
DeliveryGodNoah said:
DudeistBelieve said:

And Teen Titans Go! is also good, it's a funny COMEDY show.

The problem is older people like us wanting OG action cartoon back.... or just action cartoons in general, which I hate to break it to you? Don't do well enough with advertisers.
Teen Titans Go isn't a very good comedy show. Sure, that's my dumb adult opinion, but I pay for the cable that gives Cartoon Network the money and viewership for those ads.