flarty

Apr 26, 2012
Res Plus said:
flarty said:
Res Plus said:
flarty said:
Res Plus said:
flarty said:
I didnt read it, because you sir are winning, and that's whats important here. Jesus how shameful to necro a thread, just because of what was said in another one.
What an odd definition of shameful you have. I just replied where it was on topic. In fact, you put up the link to this thread. You really don't like people calling you out on the "facts" you make up do you? Just keep running and claiming everything is a "conspiracy". Pointed out the page in that document yet? Somehow I doubt it, always something to accuse the other people of eh? :)
Why don't you go have a look instead of blowing hot air. ;) I would discuss and debate with you, but your just rude, ignorant and to intent on winning the debate that your not open to anyone else opinion.
The irony is palpable. :) I even provided you links (that I'd read and everything!). Admit it, you clicked on the first one, saw the inflation figures, realised you'd be rumbled and resorted to your usual abuse as a deflection technique! Oh well carry on - it's all a right wing media construct anyway!
LOL! My usual abuse? Please show me another instance of such "abuse". Apologies if I've hurt your feelings.
Ha ha, OK, maybe "usual abuse" was a bit much. Now I feel petty. I tend to just pop on here at work and slip into auto-pilot; a classic ultra-capitalist exploting the work of others (joke!). Off to the pub in 15 minutes, very English. See you about the forum, I will try to come across as less rude!
Its more the ignorance mate, not once did i deny Venezuela had problems, i was even heavily critical about some of them. But you failed even to acknowledge that they had made some great social gains.

P.S when your stock market grows by 100% its doubled, when it grows by 300% its quadrupled. In a time when capitalist countries are struggling to post any growth, that's pretty incredible. I kind of stopped reading there, I might have got the wrong figure from somewhere, but that's a terrible inexcusable blunder when trying to explain economics to someone.